Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have some pretty fuckin' cool T-shirts.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Fine I will... In my next post

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

cruft

Okay. You're a cool guy.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
what you will about me

google THIS

Ominous Jazz posted:

what you will about me

drat it

Ass-penny

which would you say is your coolest one, op?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

which would you say is your coolest one, op?

Tough choice. Many have too much sentimental value. And are full of holes.

Ass-penny

I don't think holes or sentimentality really maths into that equation. for example the coolest shirt I own is my Municipal Waste shirt which looks like this'n with lime green text

it rules because it's a fairly detailed illustration which isn't always forthcoming with metal bands, and once when I was in a sandwich shop I looked down from the menu to look into a child's face as they stared into the mans face exploding. it was clearly the first time they had seen anything like it depicted, they handled it well I thought. I think about that kid a lot actually I hope they turned out ok.

Escape From Noise

I like my Mr. Bungle and Dead Milkmen shirts, okay?

Ass-penny

lmao no one is upset you like those bands, I rather like them.

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

Tough choice. Many have too much sentimental value. And are full of holes.

Hard to get a shirt on if it doesn't have any holes, OP.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

lmao no one is upset you like those bands, I rather like them.

I think they're cool shirts but they are also swiss cheese.

Not a t-shirt but my Sunn O))) hoodie is pretty rad IMHO

Ass-penny

I think they're cool shirts but they are also swiss cheese.

Not a t-shirt but my Sunn O))) hoodie is pretty rad IMHO

I have started a project on my mom's sewing machine where I'm cutting up my holey shirts and sewing the illustrations onto cheapo shirts from Joanne. also protip for the colder months, you can just wear a longsleeve or something with a holey shirt over it and not worry about looking too scrubby.

also one of my favorite shirts that is rapidly decaying is this Weekend Nachos shirt

which is great because it's such a niche joke that the few times someone who didn't know at least Sunn 0))) mentioned it I had to explain a second loving band lmaoooo

Escape From Noise

Lol. I have a pretty sweet Sleep baseball t that's like an astronaut smoking weed with all these colors. It looks cooler than it sounds.

Escape From Noise

I also have this Otoboke Beaver shirt of the members dressed as office ladies spelling out gently caress.
https://twitter.com/otobokebeaver/status/1245306943444414465?s=20

big black turnout

I also have this Otoboke Beaver shirt of the members dressed as office ladies spelling out gently caress.
https://twitter.com/otobokebeaver/status/1245306943444414465?s=20

I clicked through without looking and spent several minutes looking at the first shirt trying to figure out how they were spelling gently caress

big black turnout

The coolest shirt i own is one with a skeleton burning in hell that says "gays don't go to hell but landlords do" and some other stuff

Escape From Noise

big black turnout posted:

I clicked through without looking and spent several minutes looking at the first shirt trying to figure out how they were spelling gently caress

I realized after I posted it that it was a reply to another tweet and not obvious.

Ass-penny

hell, :same: I do not "get" twitter, which is funny because the new owner is destroying it and any reason for me to retroactively try to understand it have evaporated.

The coolest shirt i own is one with a skeleton burning in hell that says "gays don't go to hell but landlords do" and some other stuff

that sounds super cool!

Escape From Noise

Wearing this shirt rn.

Escape From Noise

Ominous Jazz posted:

what you will about me

You forgot the second part!

Slumpy

slumpy

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Otoboke Beaver rules, my favorite t-shirt is one bingo bango's best friend made for the tenth year anniversary of their college radio show. The three co-hosts got back together and saw otters at the zoo so when I wear the shirt I reflect on otters.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I think this Guilty Connector shirt is pretty dope, even stretched over my corpulent frame.