Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draconi Ann
Oct 4, 2006

I am an Angel of the Lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
This thread was fun but now no one's going to play along anymore, so unfortunately it's going to devolve. Thanks for the wholesome good time while it lasted, folks.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Harvey is dead!!!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I heard they were going to let Harvey play bass for Metallica

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I heard they were going to let Harvey play bass for Metallica

it is canon that St Anger was the first album he listened to on release.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Honestly we should make a special banner for people who are on 100k probation

Have Harvey's avatar, the reason they were put on 100k and link to this thread for tips on how to survive the clink

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i have chaged my vote to a 1

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This thread is a testament that some people are always going to try and be supportive when they see someone they think needs help, some people are going to try and take advantage, and almost universally people seem to care about an individual member of whatever group far more than they care about the group as a whole.

In a way it's a mirror.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Harvey two times

Surely two timed me

Glad we got to the bottom of this before a vent hood was purchased

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

having the time of my life watching the thread vote go down. harvey is just out of frame, laughing too

pandy fackler fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 5, 2023

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
*in 2 months* im so sorry everyone, my very real friend died. no one ask me how or attempt to send flowers

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

This thread is a testament that some people are always going to try and be supportive when they see someone they think needs help, some people are going to try and take advantage, and almost universally people seem to care about an individual member of whatever group far more than they care about the group as a whole.

In a way it's a mirror.

And also some people are so far up their own rear end they can't see when someone is spinning some bullshit at them.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I am honestly more shocked that so many people seemed to turn around right as he posted cat photos. Guess cats are just that powerful

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

MarcusSA posted:

And also some people are so far up their own rear end they can't see when someone is spinning some bullshit at them.

Physician heal thyself

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just the vote we were looking for.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm mostly upset that this person didn't Trump bait the forum, like say that he was going to vote for Trump because all the white guys in prison said it was really good idea while everyone tries to carefully explain to him that it's a bad idea. Could have gone so much further so shame

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Xun posted:

I am honestly more shocked that so many people seemed to turn around right as he posted cat photos. Guess cats are just that powerful

:powercatte:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bust rodd

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
i busted my rodd on some zoo zoos

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

So is it too late to give to the gofundme?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Rodd.... Busted????

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This guy I met in jail named Seth Pecksniff told me that on the outside you cant get onions from Costco anymore

Really sad stuff at least In the klink you got free condiments

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everybody who voted 1, my extremely real friend Harvey is going to kill again unless you change your vote to 5

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

my friend harvey can do a tre flip on a skateboard :cool:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

isaboo posted:

Yeah I don't know why he's fixated on that phrase, Harvey may or may not have said it, I can't remember. It's not a foreign language and the guy reads a lot but I get that an ex-con using those words could be suspicious to some folks.

Like I said he was following along while we were on the phone or right next to me. Sometimes I rephrased what he said, sometimes I didn't, sometimes he posted things himself.

Anyway, y'all can play amongst yourselves now. For those of you that enjoyed Harvey's story and gave good advice, thanks.

VVV or continue to be angry lol

have you considered that people would have still believed you if you had said outright you were posting on his behalf instead of pretending to be an interested party you gigantic loving moron.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

harvey is too real, here's his picture:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

isaboo were you at all worried when I called out that your "todd fixed the images" post because that was a critical misstep that an excon wouldn't say

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
every ex-con i've ever met has said "todd fixed the images" at some point but it might be a regional thing

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Chinatown posted:

i have chaged my vote to a 1

Same except mine is a 5 now

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Alan Smithee posted:

Das Boo is an anagram for
DsaBoo

curious

Don't doxx me, asshat!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ahahahahahahaha

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Mildly upset.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I keep pressing 1 but nothings happening. Mods please look into this tia.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Concerning

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinatown posted:

Looking into this.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I am utterly owned I have once again I have been conned into expressing a basic level of empathy for a fellow human :(

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I knew that criminals could never change OP

A poster can become a criminal, but a criminal can never go back to being a poster

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

OP(s) please explain in detail what happens to poo poo-stirring rats like isaboo on the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

SeXTcube posted:

OP(s) please explain in detail what happens to poo poo-stirring rats like isaboo on the inside.

they play d&d with all the chomos