Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
post pics of your mom, that can really get you established online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i look forward to the day when we can get one of these threads where the goon isn't a violent murdering type, maybe some white collar inside trading type stuff would be palatable

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Calling someone a violent murderer for doing it, that should earn you some time.

I'm mixing this guy with the other lovely thread and "violent murdery type" I think fits the bill for someone who took upon themselves to do a breaking bad dramatic rear end display like forcing someone to hang themsevles lol

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Phone games are all bad, they were good for like 3 years but now they are universally trash.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

harveys zoo zoos posted:

so what else can you all tell me about this site

my cousin said a lot of internet things came from here. i don't really know what he means

what are your favorite things here

maybe i can find some other section to make posts in too or is that a bad idea for me right now

one could make the argument that january 6th happened because people were posting too much anime here

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Brussel sprouts have got really drat good since you went in

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

It has an s though OP remember to pronounce the s when you order the brussels sprouts so you don't look like a rube

OP if you are here long enough you can be like this

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

the burn I deserve and the warning he needs

Haha, I will be using that information (had no idea) to blow up people's spot for the next foreseeable years, so thanks

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so i am dumb as gently caress what was real again?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nice Van My Man posted:

At least no money changed hands this time.

well someone speed bought that stupid prison mike avatar in a desperate attempt to insert themselves into a forums legend

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the whole "kill yourself or ill kill you" was so painfully obviously made up

op leave them alone you are going to lie your way to your friend going back in (if you didn't commit the initial crime in the first place)

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

He said his PO was reading the comments and almost sent him back to the klink

OP loving up his family's probation for dying forum clout LOL

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

good old fashioned mod challenge it. isaboo has to murder someone and serve 30 years in prison to be allowed to post again

a specially crafted really justified seeming murder too

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I knew that criminals could never change OP

A poster can become a criminal, but a criminal can never go back to being a poster

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Coolguye posted:

doubters can vacate, i have worked with ex-cons a fair bit over the years doing coding classes and following up with a couple of the more earnest ones. managed to even get one guy's record expunged because he kept his nose clean for so long. harvey's posting even picks up the vocal cadence of the guys who found peace inside, i wish it was more common but some guys basically come to the point where they really know themselves and are at peace with themselves and they get this very placid and unhurried way of speaking that just oozes tranquility. i pretty much hear it through the screen on harvey's posts.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm buying this whole thread $2000 gaming PCs