Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

harveys zoo zoos posted:

it's fine you asked and i don't mind but i don't want to talk about tattoos because the ones i received i did not receive willingly. that's all i'll say about that.

You could take a look at this site, it’s a directory of places that do free tattoo removal for ex cons and sex trafficking victims: https://jailstojobs.org/tattoo-removal-programs/

And a belated welcome to SA, I poked into this thread halfway through the first page while people were still doing the customary making GBS threads on a new thread thing so I noped out too soon. Glad to catch up on it now :) Good poo poo all around in here.

Just don’t Milkshake Duck us please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

harveys zoo zoos posted:

oh wow these look cool thanks

can they help identify jailbirds haha

I strongly recommend the Merlin app’s sound ID function. It starts recording, then identifies the birds real time and highlights them as it hears each one. I love just listening to the birds and seeing something new or unexpected pop up, it’s super chill. Just delete your recordings every once in a while so they don’t waste too much space on your phone.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Your cousin isn’t reading the thread? I’ve been wondering if he’s going to reveal himself or not

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’ve looked up recipes for nutraloaf and pruno in the past but never made them. Maybe I should get on that

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Also it was loaded with sex arses

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

sebmojo posted:

I won't stop anyone buying whatever tags they want, but idk that would seem a little doobies, just let the man post imo

:hai:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I like to smuggle my zoo zoos into the theater, it saves a fortune and I don’t even have to put them in my “pocket”

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

big cummers ONLY posted:

You may also notice that you collect a TON of usernames and passwords these days. Many people use a "password manager" to take over the impossible task of keeping track of all this poo poo. I use the free program "Bitwarden," and it works like a charm. It will even auto-create complex, good passwords for you so that all you have to do is copy-paste them. It's overkill for your McDonald's app, but you definitely want a robust password on any account that someone could upend your life with if they got into it, like your email

Also use unique usernames, it’s a pain but is a pretty important thing to do and a password manager helps a lot with that. Google has a decent one if you end up using the Chrome browser. I don’t use it but my girlfriend finds it really convenient.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

harveys zoo zoos posted:

black sabbath is one of my all time favorites

Hell yeah!

Now you can go wild checking out tons of stuff from them you probably wouldn’t have heard before. There’s some great demos like War Pigs with slightly better lyrics:

https://youtu.be/67JcYZb8VG4

And tons of live shows

https://youtu.be/Xqjify__PWw

Check ‘em out in the sunshine!

https://youtu.be/XKiItcuUmeE

And you might be interested to know that they have inspired plenty of genres and sub genres like doom and stoner rock/metal. There have been thousands of sabbathy sounding bands now, taking the style in lots of different directions.

A couple of the big ones are Sleep and Electric Wizard and I’ll stop there. Don’t wanna go too overboard with links

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMIS2BaDilY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I never heard of adding yeast to popcorn. It sounds insane but I’m intrigued

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Cool thanks, maybe I’ll give it a shot. I have to cut back on sodium so anything that adds flavor to popcorn is helpful.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

On the other hand seeing a single Joe Rogan video will completely screw up your YouTube recommendations

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I hereby rescind my Black Sabbath video links :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010