Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hey don't watch lost man. you "lost" a lot of time. don't lose more watching "lost"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you can pay for it or you can piss someone off and they buy you a mean one

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

haha ok who did you piss off or do you gently caress geese

we had a guy inside who readily talked about having sex with animals, he was gross

it was this post OP

kntfkr posted:

One time me and my wife were driving home from work which was a straight shot down the Delaware River and the banks are hellishly infested by illegal immigrant geese who fly down from Canada and they don't respect cars or god-fearing ducks or car horns. Well there's this PA car stopped right after a light at the bottom of a small hill, totally stopped to wait for these geese that are still like 10+ ft away from the road to waddle on up and slowly cross the street. So I crossed the double yellow, sped up and passed that idiot while honking and giving him the finger out the window.

edit: just remembered my wife had her arm out the window flipping the bird as well.

Next day we get into work and the new hire in my office whose second day it was says to me "Boy, you sure hate geese!" and I say "What? Oh yeah... you saw that?" kinda embarrassed like, then he says "Yeah, I saw it. You flipped me off and passed me doing 50 in a 25." Then I berated him for braking for geese and he got fired within a month because he was supposed to be sales and couldn't sell poo poo. Probably because he was too busy eating goose pussy, the tosser.

haha

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Do you know about yoga pants OP? I'd say yoga pants are the biggest innovation of the last 30 years.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh my god I just realised you completely missed out on Spice Mania and the concept of Girl Power.

Ok so there's Ginger Spice: She's the sexy, sassy one, that isn't afraid to speak her mind.

There's Sporty Spice: She's a bit of a Tom Boy but still a girly girl deep down.

There's Baby Spice: She's the innocent one.

There's Posh Spice: She's a really stuck up bitch.

And lastly there's Scary Spice: She's had 4 husbands all of whom died under suspicious circumstances.

now i have the urge to zigga zig ah

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's no such thing as posting too much

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
free poon-poon!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Three Olives posted:

Do you honestly think I would drink unfiltered tap water?

Well, what would you do if the commissary ran out of FrescaŽ? Just wait?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

hey i notice there is a rap sheet thing for each user

could i get an entry on mine that says murder hahaha i think that would be darkly funny

a 6er for murder would be funny, yes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

haha cum town sounds like the prison shower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467Vz6l-3uw

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

im sure i missed a lot of fashion trends

i remember stone washed jeans and british knights shoes and spiked hair. i had spiked hair haha.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

no way people would be seen like that for real right

that's fuckin terrible haha what in the hell

:( :( :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The meanest gang here is The Nice Polite Boys

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I didn't know who UKLG was but I bought The Unreal and the Real from a bookstore in New Hope because I really liked the cover and title. Also, I think there was another collection of short stories that was paired with it and that also had a cool cover and title but I settled for getting the one cuz they were huge. I really like her story about the town that moves around the map.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
good for you harvey

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

harveys zoo zoos posted:

i wanted to ask y'all

what is up with all the star wars stuff hahaha. i loved all the movies as a kid

i watched phantom menace last night and wow i uh don't know. i mean it looked good to me but there was so much dumb stuff. jar jar. what is that mess come on

cousin todd watches that boba fett show whatever it is, i don't know. but there's so much star wars now.

did people go nuts for the new trilogy when it came out

are any of the new movies really good

it's all trash. leave it as the original 3. everything after was made out of greed rather than desire to tell a story. soulless, shiny, expensive dogshit

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The Simpsons is also still on and it is so terrible now and has been for about twenty plus years.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

GolfHole posted:

gently caress all these suggestions, watch the sopranos & the wire

this

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol getting really heated making tv and movie suggestions for a guy who was in jail for decades. classic gbs

SHUT THE gently caress UP!!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The Best Star Wars movie and the only one you should watch other than the original trilogy is Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl (English Subs)

You can watch it for free on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9J6hilvRU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DeeplyConcerned posted:

OK to talk about circumcision though

Circumcision is fine!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
holy macaroni!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
every ex-con i've ever met has said "todd fixed the images" at some point but it might be a regional thing