Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

awesome work blasting your stepdad away, i recommend "Anime", tokyo godfathers for instance. if i can remember any ones ive seen about familial slaying ill get back to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harveys zoo zoos posted:

i don't really know what anime is but i just did a google for it and it doesnt look like my kind of thing haha
dont be a pussy harvey

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

You should totally watch Akira

also kaiji, you should watch kaiji dude you would love that poo poo i bet

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

hbag posted:

if a chicken sandwich is breaded chicken it's loving dogshit

anyway, i recommend the spicy popeyes'

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harveys zoo zoos posted:

poon-poon was in on drug charges and was all about pussy. can i say that word here i don't know, i'm sorry if i shouldnt
buddy if this site ever decides to start cracking down on a man's right to write Pussy, we're throwing a prison riot.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

buffalo all day posted:

op there’s a whole forum for talking about books here and there’s a thread there about the best blue water sailing books ever written if you’re interested in reading or talking about them

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3393240&perpage=40&noseen=1#post388680888

check out RSF too--new subforum about casually discussing books. you might take to a thread or make your own, moderation seems pretty lax

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

and no loving beans in chili

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Mordja posted:

If you want to get into cooking videos then I definitely think Chef John is a good one because his recipes are very well explained, taste great, and range the gamut from simple to complicated.

seconding chef john. i always make his taters

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219077/chef-johns-perfect-mashed-potatoes/

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

oh poo poo. your guy got got by chris hansen

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

they cancelled that show when one of their stings, like the one that got your guy, went south ending in suicide btw. but you should check out clips on youtube theyre nuts

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harvey let me tell you, we're living in the golden age of dumb motherfuckers bugging their own homes. setting up a decked out home security network with audio and visual capture at multiple angles has never been easier, and people just love playing five nights at freddy's (you'll learn about this later) live from their bedrooms. so even rhough youve already said you watched what you said and were a polite murder convict, i write all this to warn you... privacy shouldnt always be assumed

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im gonna cry--this guy gets to drink baja blast for the first time in his life

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Treecko posted:

Remember that the butthole guy is your friend, it's part of the culture. You're one of us now.

:angel:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

for me it's "emoticon"

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harveys zoo zoos posted:

yeah i saw a bit of the first matrix but not the whole thing and none of the others. that is on my list.

on sunday i am going to see the dungeons and dragons movie, it will be my first time in a theater since everything happened. im super excited and im sure i'll be blown away

pretty excited for you honestly cuz the d&d movie is pretty decent. dialogue's not always sharp and the latter half of the movie gets pretty marvel-y (negative connotation; you'll learn about the chokehold superhero films have around hollywood's neck soon), but the characters are fun and the plot's fun and the fighting bits are cool and well filmed.

so what im trying to say is that movies today compared to your time's suck, but d&d's one of the good ones. have fun

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

also given what youve said about salt i do not think you want a popcorn

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Olanphonia posted:

Pretty chill job and I could walk into the cooling tower for the honey buns and snag a fresh, hot one. Truly the only way to eat them since they get kinda lovely later imo.

reheating in air fryer is comparable imo, also holy crap dad blaster gets to use an air fryer. im excited for you every day harvey

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harvey you wont believe it but president biden sealed a dog beneath the earth mid rally

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Ruud Hoenkloewen posted:

On the topic of security, most important accounts will let you enable something called 2FA (also called MFA), which stands for two-factor authentication. It means that when you login with a username and password you'll also have to input a secret code from your phone, either sent to you by text message or generated by an app. Using 2FA makes it significantly harder to get hacked, because even if someone got your password, they'd still need your physical phone to access your account. There are some downsides to 2FA, but for anything that has access to your bank or credit card details it's a good idea.

it's a lot smarter to use an authenticator app than phone since it's not impossible to social engineer this one out of you or your phone company. of course, the option isnt always available..

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harveys zoo zoos posted:

i've been told i should ask something awful to help name the cat, is that a bad idea ahahhaha

name him toothbrush the cat

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

so as you can see, harvey, not everyone on somethingawful is sane and/or sober. gotta watch your back even in cyber prison

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

how was the movie? did i miss you talking about it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

i like the japanese green tea ones they are really good

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i miss pineapple lumps so loving bad dude i used to have a friend who'd send some my way across the oceans and id stick those fuckers in the freezer for a day before diving in. the best zoo zoos... simply the best

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

harvey you should watch starship troopers

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Presto posted:

I'll be the dissenting voice: Starship Troopers is complete trash.

yeah it doesnt have even have jar jar

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

he is reborn, and he will be bathed in Star wars

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just let 'er rip, harvey... like a beyblade!

Beyblade (ベイブレード, Beiburēdo, diminutive Bey, from the diminutive of beigoma) is a line of spinning-top toys originally developed by Takara, first released in Japan in July 1999, along with its debut series. Following Takara's merger with Tomy in 2006, Beyblades are now developed by Takara Tomy. Various toy companies around the world have licensed Beyblade toys for their own regions, including Hasbro in Western countries, Sonokong in Korea, and Takara Tomy for Eastern countries.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

musk constantly has headlines about the stupid poo poo he cant stop saying. i think your average person in particular is aware of at least his pedophile remark towards the guy that saved those kids trapped in a cave

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

no no you shouldve quoted him and wrote "didnt read lol". but youll learn harvey

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just got off the phone with cousin todd, he said to :gas:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i can only blame myself for hearing "i killed my stepdad by waiting in his house with a noose and gun, said a one liner, and blasted him away" and thinking well. ok, if he says so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

isaboo posted:

lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

Ain't this what it's all about, anyway?

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

Passive aggressive bitch. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.