Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

studio mujahideen posted:

posting my 8 hour video essay about the history of the online creators thread where i play three distinct characters and do at least four accents

Now we're talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

studio mujahideen posted:

posting my 8 hour video essay about the history of the online creators thread where i play three distinct characters and do at least four accents

There’s a 16 hour vid where another youtuber watches your essay and it’s got a lot of good points that I will not in any way summarize.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

This tends to be one of the least obnoxious subs I visit, so uhhhhh keep up the good work! God bless.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Arc Hammer posted:

My usual solution to the internet creators thread derails is to glaze my eyes over and find a video on literally any topic to post with the hopes that other like-minded people will engage so the thread doesn't drown in debate on one thing.
That's what I try to do as well, and it tends to work. :v:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I mostly lurk RGD rather than posting, and any time I see a familiar or interesting seeming podcast title I check out the thread. By it's nature it feels like the subforum is just naturally going to be walled off little islands of people talking about individual podcasts. The only feedback I feel I could really suggest isn't even going to be that necessary since it's usually covered by opening posts or basically every podcast service in existence; and that'd be maybe a TVIV style index or directory thread that just links to other threads with a brief list of what tags/subject matter the podcast is. But it really, really, doesn't feel like this subforum is anywhere near busy enough to warrant that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
So this has run its course but I figure it's polite to ask for a last call before closing up shop.