Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

fez_machine posted:

The only thing wrong about the Online Creators thread is the massive derails that have happen when the Snyderverse is mentioned and maybe a bit of cud chewing over long ago youtube dramas esp. Channel Awesome

Old youtube dramas like CA are less sad than current ones so it’s easier to discusss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
The online creators thread is a good thread with that comes down with a case of the bad posts once in a while. I think those instances have been dealt with individually as they’ve come up and it’s been fine, but my finger is far from the pulse of that thread.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

studio mujahideen posted:

posting my 8 hour video essay about the history of the online creators thread where i play three distinct characters and do at least four accents

There’s a 16 hour vid where another youtuber watches your essay and it’s got a lot of good points that I will not in any way summarize.