Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

To be fair if I was an American and had millions of dollars, I'd probably be happy to move to an objectively better country like Switzerland so I don't blame her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Diana Ross is still alive

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

You're probably remembering when Whitney Houston died and like half the SA thread were confusing her with Tina Turner

ah, right - that was it

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Tina Turner has died like every year for the past 35 years. This time it’s really official?

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Looks like a yogurt ad.

A racist yogurt ad.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

She did all the things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I can't wait until the obligatory biopic. I hope they get Angela Bassett to play her, she'd be perfect!