Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

i would like to play this

I was gifted this by WeeWeeX2 so I shall be playing this, most likely as Ryu or Cammy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'm getting it. If you see me in the battle hub say whats up

If I see that I'm going to block you instantly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

50 year olds still laughing at the jacked up characters. :awesome:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol again. Nice work amigo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It'll be the first time you've blocked something in Street Fighter in your life.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Preloaded and ready for Friyay. hope the servers dont melt

Hoype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Preloaded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Laying in the middle of the road cuz I don’t have street fighter 6. Crying because I’ll never be able to shoot white cum to the babes.

We call it based pee these days.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Tomorrow's the big day. Everyone should use today to test their lag switches in older titles to make sure they're operating properly.

Way ahead of ya bro. I also built several dozen macros and tested the functionality of the turbo button on all controllers — tweaked to just get under Fightcade’s radar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

[busts out red faced laughing hard as gently caress at you] oh my loving god guys? This dude is playing a fighting game on a loving console LOL

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

im torn between going out and having fun tonight or staying home and getting mad at my computer

I logged in and tried a couple Cammy moves to make sure I found everything they added since ST and then turned it off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

i cant link my capcom account

You have to do a bunch of annoying QR Code poo poo. I ended up typing in the URL they didn't have the decency to link, myself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Top 8 Finals will be broadcast live on July 6th, 2023 on twitch.tv/chipotle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Join the IZ Club.

Oooooh that’s how they grab ya.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I queued for both ranked and casual and don't care which one I get, and Ryu is hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My user name is Wormskull.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda prefer casual cuz you can rematch as many times as the other guy is willing to. It’s also awesome you get to see them get cold feet lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Poco posted:

I'm sitting at about 20 hours played so far and have a fee hundred matches under my belt and yes this game is way way more fun to play then sf5 ever was

Say word?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Did you just fight me in a ranked match wormskull?

Yeah and I whooped your drat rear end and you immediately losequit. Admins are chumps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I just remember thinking you didn't know how to block and talking poo poo about that but really, might of been a GG. What's my reward.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have amazing news all, thanks in part to Fluffdaddy learning how to play Chun-Li, I was able to get out of the ELO Hell that is High Ultra Rookie, and into Iron I.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I lost to drunk Dinosaur Jerk for 6 hours to learn how to play, myself. It's the journey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe my single favorite feature is that you can watch people hesitate to fight you again and choose to bail. I just always hit rematch so you didn't notice. :cheerdoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I published the vod but I'm too lazy to corroborate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

https://clips.twitch.tv/DullWealthySoymilkPJSugar-RhIt4LezyDXDunX-

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It wasn't even that horrible of a beating, I lost my composure in there. Next time I expect some more blocking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the spirit bud. See you in the Fighting Grounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

fd: i thought it would be hype as gently caress

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The next Imp Zone Invitational will be happening this Friday, June 9th at 7:30pm. double elimination.

Register here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/PXert6ZxHt#/signup/lowopqnejm

See you in the streets.

Make a Mod Tourney and the top 4 get to keep their jobs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

They aren't too bad but any super will get stalr seeing it a billion times. I think the CAs are too long though. Whatever happened to the good old days where your super would be one really strong punch that flashed really big

Cinematic Takedowns FTW. You can thank Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

There is no better feeling than beating somebody so bad they immediately go to quit instead of selecting rematch

Wait till you get the feeling of seeing them cycle through their options as they agonize over trying to fight you again, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like that one cuz usually it means they were beating you before, but then you learned something mid set and now their sweating their balls off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Turn on Virtual Tasty Steve.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

What's the general skill level here? I'm Iron 1 and lose like half my matches

I was iron I last time I played but I have dozens of hours of losing in ST backing up my skill, honor and hard work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It might require a little fighting game literacy (I am barely able to punish with 3 hit combos, I forget about every device except the EX meter, never remember to use supers, but I think I understand blocking and footsies for example) but everything that happens to you is usually so clear and it’s so fast to play again mostly, that losing is hype. You gotta lose before you win. It is what it is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s not like whack anime games where 500 helpful icons appear on screen while Buff is making his amorphous blob character do a bunch of visually noisy bullshit in the corner lol. SF Ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

imp 1: yeah im still learning the basics, though i know how to do a basic fireball into super
imp 2: drat, i still have trouble telling my kick buttons apart
200 pound guy with a ramlethal fight stick and his phone notification sound is Geese Howard saying "Predictabo!": Hah. Hah ha hah. I'm holo 5.

Lmao