Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
did the king *want* to put him back together again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Yeah, great, more Frosted Flakes droning on and on about artillery.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
This simple nursery rhyme exposes the flaws of the feudal system, yet it provides for nothing better, indirectly lending it's support to laissez faire capitalism. Reactionary tripe!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Username thread op post combo

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
all the kings men?

sounds pretty gay!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Weka posted:

This simple nursery rhyme exposes the flaws of the feudal system, yet it provides for nothing better, indirectly lending it's support to laissez faire capitalism. Reactionary tripe!

Humpty should have found a free-market solution to his dilemma

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i thought he was the king

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

if there were no Humpty then there'd be no Digital Underground and, ultimately, no Tupac

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Fairly certain they’d have found some other chance.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

War and Pieces posted:

did the king *want* to put him back together again?

idr which comedian im lifting this from but it's funny the king was like well if none of you losers can fix him let's let the horses try

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Humpty dumpy is Hillary Clinton and the wall is the midwest or something

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Humpty is a gen x VC fund manager and the king controls a Wonderland monopoly on boner pills. The king refuses to give Humpty the pills unless he grants the ruler access to his Bitcoin wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

[All the king's men standing around for 45 minutes smoking and throwing rocks] yeah, we tried but we simply can't put him back together