Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Some birds built a nest on one of the pillar things in front of my house and I'm mad about it look at this bullshit I'm not even sure if I'm more pissed at the birds for making a nest here or at the people who make the anti bird spike things because they not only didn't work but it looks like it made it easier for the birds to build the nest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

High skill bird easily foils pathetic low skill anti bird nest contraption

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The spike things were there before we moved in so I'm also mad at the previous owner for putting them there I GUESS

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I love it, badass birds cmon

I mean YOURE a bird

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

Some birds built a nest on one of the pillar things in front of my house and I'm mad about it look at this bullshit I'm not even sure if I'm more pissed at the birds for making a nest here or at the people who make the anti bird spike things because they not only didn't work but it looks like it made it easier for the birds to build the nest

im glad of it i hope they have lots of babies

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

:yossame:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
It worked on the homeless so they thought it would work on birds but Birds are way too smart for their bullshit.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Hell yea the birds have fortified their position :black101:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Looks like a mourning derp aka mourning dove check out r/mourningderps on Reddit, the homepage of the internet op

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The mourning dove is a pigeon. They and the grackles have taken over my bird feeders.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Nice hostile architecture, shitlord

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Good bird

Puke on Cops
May 21, 2007
Do you remember when Jawbreaker rocked the boat? I'm sure you do, and don't.
I had a job taking care of cleaning up a shopping center, and one of the pigeons/doves died on top of the bird spikes, and then the other pigeons/doves just proceeded to build a nest on top of its corpse.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Puke on Cops posted:

I had a job taking care of cleaning up a shopping center, and one of the pigeons/doves died on top of the bird spikes, and then the other pigeons/doves just proceeded to build a nest on top of its corpse.

:(

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That's not derpy at all, it's just sad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
let the BIRDS nest where they want!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Puke on Cops posted:

That's a good way to get a haunted nest.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Szyznyk posted:

The mourning dove is a pigeon. They and the grackles have taken over my bird feeders.

I watched a grackle mid air land on a sparrow and peck it to the ground. Grackles are hardcore.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Szyznyk posted:

Doves and pigeons are the same thing :eng101:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hope those doves poop all over the OP.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This thread is

FOR THE BIRDS!!!!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
That bird and its bird nest are both metal as gently caress.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

man that bird is gonna poo poo everywhere and you cant do anything now since he has armaments poo poo talk about turning the tables

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'd like bird with big dick to weigh in on this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol nature is evolving nooner, open you’re 7th eye.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

I'd like bird with big dick to weigh in on this.

Do the depths of your depravity know no limits?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Do the depths of your depravity know no limits?

Birds of a feather flock together

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
There's hostile architecture for birds now! That's it I don't even care if the nukes fly at this point get it over with :jerkbag:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm ok with it if the buildings are shiny and clean looking though

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This is how it starts. First, they fortify their positions. Next, they go on the offensive.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Hell yea the birds have fortified their position :black101:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i loving love birds

Puke on Cops
May 21, 2007
Do you remember when Jawbreaker rocked the boat? I'm sure you do, and don't.

Private Cumshoe posted:

There's hostile architecture for birds now! That's it I don't even care if the nukes fly at this point get it over with :jerkbag:

I used to feel this way, but when you have to power wash bird poo poo off of sidewalks week after week, you just get sick of them.

The best part of that job was when a hawk showed up and mauled one to death, and they all were scared away for a week or two.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't have a hose that would reach over there how do I get rid of them lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
But like in a nice way not a shoot them or something way

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Bend over and violently projectile liquid poo poo out of your highly blistered and flabby pimply rear end like a firehose while screaming at the spike birds OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Perform a forbidden satanic ritual involving at least 0.5L blood of virgins (yours counts :grin: ) to draw a pentagram and chant the power words to summon Moloch to destroy the birds OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My dogs don't like the birds and bark at them a lot, do you think if I hold one up next to the nest and let him bark real good the birds will leave?