Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Some birds built a nest on one of the pillar things in front of my house and I'm mad about it look at this bullshit I'm not even sure if I'm more pissed at the birds for making a nest here or at the people who make the anti bird spike things because they not only didn't work but it looks like it made it easier for the birds to build the nest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The spike things were there before we moved in so I'm also mad at the previous owner for putting them there I GUESS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't have a hose that would reach over there how do I get rid of them lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
But like in a nice way not a shoot them or something way

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My dogs don't like the birds and bark at them a lot, do you think if I hold one up next to the nest and let him bark real good the birds will leave?