Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Tell us about urself and what makes u tick. what do u love and what do u miss from years past in ur life or whatever. Basically tell byob something we don't already know about u without doxxing urself.

make a profile post and then edit it regularly if u feel like it. anybody whose post is left unedited for 24 hours will receive a probation. trust me I'm well connected so don't gently caress around :)

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 07:33 on May 30, 2023

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
AREOLA GRANDE :palmon:

I was raised in the rivers of my small home town. It's a sprawling and very hilly country town without much going on except for beautiful, clear running rivers where everybody congregates when it's hot outside. when it gets super hot we would jump into the spring fed pools where the water bubbles up extra cold :dbuddy:

my dad and mom raised me in the woods so I'm good at building campfires n such

E: unrelated but I'm also a world renowned magnet expert. ask me about neodymium :tipshat:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 08:23 on May 30, 2023

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

2Fast2Nutricious

hello its me

i moved a year ago and ive put my unused guitar in the living room hoping that one day i will learn to play it

i also bought a motorcycle because i sold my previous one a coupla years ago (tip: don't) because i realised the best vacations i had was on a motorcycle. its blue and i can pick it up in two weeks :aaaaa:

calhoun
Hey, I'm calhoun.

I think I'm someone or something or nothingness special.

I like posting here so that I can post here.

I'm really into The Beatles, The Wizard of Oz, and (being) Earthbound.

calhoun fucked around with this message at 19:45 on May 30, 2023