Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound

And I thought BYOB would like them so please have a look thank you I hope you like them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

voted 5

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Manifisto

these are fantastic! thanks for sharing!!

FutonForensic

I'm starstruck

Escape From Noise

These are cute, but where are the big dogs at? The mangy mutts?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

thread delivers :five:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
very cute dogs! have you toted up your orthodox dogspotting score for spotting them?

Stoner Sloth

Megabound posted:

And I thought BYOB would like them so please have a look thank you I hope you like them

you thought well! thank you and voted :five: because this morning started kinda lame cause of blackout but looking cute dogs helps

Ass-penny

I'm a Big Dogs guy but these are cute small doggos you have found, thank

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
voted 5 great job OP 👍

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SxM_Bh5lIPk&feature=share8

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Megabound

Escape From Noise posted:

These are cute, but where are the big dogs at? The mangy mutts?

rear end-penny posted:

I'm a Big Dogs guy but these are cute small doggos you have found, thank

It's a shame but small dogs were the flavour of the event. I should have a couple more dog photos once I'm done processing all the film, and hopefully at least one big ol doggo.

Ass-penny

Megabound posted:

It's a shame but small dogs were the flavour of the event. I should have a couple more dog photos once I'm done processing all the film, and hopefully at least one big ol doggo.

oh these are on film? that's cool. are these enlarged prints or are you scanning your negatives? I haven't hosed with film in a long time.

Megabound

rear end-penny posted:

oh these are on film? that's cool. are these enlarged prints or are you scanning your negatives? I haven't hosed with film in a long time.

Yep, these are scanned negs. I'll be printing some in my darkroom at some point tho. The pugs for sure.

Escape From Noise

Oh woah. That's cool. I can respect that.

Megabound

Here's a big dog for my big dog appreciators

Ass-penny

Megabound posted:

Here's a big dog for my big dog appreciators

this dog got some floof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Big ups