Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Cythereal posted:

I finally realized something.

Maybe SC2's opening cinematic so prominently featuring a close up on a dude's [sealed in power armor] crotch was in retrospect a warning sign.

It's a Mechanical Codpiece the size of a motorcycle engine. That's just Science-Fantasy Oversized power armor 101.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I love how the commercial subtly spoils a future unit, and in a way that should be impossible.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Hwurmp posted:

Predators are good when you can use Hercs to air-drop them

Is that a skirmish only thing? cause at least in the campaign it's impossible.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

Felinoid posted:

I think that's the joke.

Ah, I've only ever played the campaigns, so I honestly don't know how the game or the units work outside of that.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Here's a vote for TRAINS, the unit might not be very good but I love it's concept.

Wait, isn't the Raven supposed to be a robot? What exactly was Nova mind controlling in there?... Eww, does the Raven have bottled brains?!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I'm voting haven, if only cause I don't think the Doc has any more dialogue for many if any future missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I love the implication that the Odin is so massively overdesigned that they even put a fully functional "Flushable" toilet in there, which mean the Odin has a full septic system as well. No wonder the dominion is using salvaged confederate prototype tanks, they blow most of there money on giant cash sinks like the Odin, the Loki, and a few other "SUPER" weapons we'll see later on.