Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jedit posted:

There's nothing to get in Friends. A friend of mine inflicted an episode on me and there literally weren't any jokes in it. One of the male leads who isn't David Schwimmer opens the door and enters the apartment. The laugh track goes off. My friend laughs, a Pavlovian response. Repeat for 23 minutes.

I can see why you evidently like it though.

this is surprisingly dour and joyless even for the UKMT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

have you asked them why the offer is so low? lot of places will offer bottom of the band by default and it's up to you to go "erm, no, hang on"

a 35k difference does point towards it either being some kind of mistake or some insanely nebulous job role though

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

favourite liqourice allsort?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jedit posted:

Mohammed Adil is the guy who was struck off for saying COVID was a hoax.

few pages back but he was suspended for six months for loving up a surgery, various professional malpractice things in the following days, and lying to his responsible officer about how he'd definitely taken down all his covid-is-a-hoax videos.

he then appealed the suspension saying that he's just a little guy and didn't know he'd done anything wrong, and that all the witness statements were from anonymous trolls, which failed.

he can get back to sewing the wrong end of the colon to things in early october

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kingturnip posted:

Now that's a post that deserves to be discussed in a car park after dark

what's dogging got to do with anything

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is that in fact happening, or have you just been hanging around a load of australian pythons lately

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

huh, it's showing a different article for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Seperate question, why has the defence secretary resigned?

i thought he announced it absolutely yonks ago. he's not standing for re-election and is presumably going to go and be large and pink in the private sector for ungodly sums of money