Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

Welcome to MyHose Rewards.

Thank you for reactivating your account. Your account balance is 55378008.

This week only, our special is the flesh-toned garden hose, available in a length of 20 yards, coiled and shrink-wrapped.

If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and dial again. Press 4 using your ring finger to be my Valentine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Love summer when I can let the kids play with my 20 yard flesh toned garden hose

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i used to drink from the 20 yard flesh toned garden hose and i turned out alright

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Ran over my 20yd flesh tones garden hose with the lawnmower!!!

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

unrealistic beauty standards

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
oh gently caress off!!!!!

google THIS

nws that poo poo

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Dr. Honked posted:

oh gently caress off!!!!!

I used Leonardo.ai

Lmfao I did not expect this to be this good 😂

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 2, 2023

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Viginti Septem posted:

I used Leonardo.ai

:lmao:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

nws that poo poo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

kuskus

Subject: Garden hose return denied

MyHose Rewards Customer Support Log

Date: June 2, 2023
Customer: Ms. Clotfelder
Order Number: 8675309
Product: 20 yard flesh-toned garden hose

[09:00 AM] Agent Merle: Hello, this is Agent Merle from Customer Support. How can I assist you today?

[09:02 AM] Ms. Clotfelder: Hi, I recently purchased a 20 yard flesh-toned garden hose from your store, but I need to return it.

[09:04 AM] Agent Merle: I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask why you would like to return the garden hose?

[09:06 AM] Ms. Clotfelder: Well, I initially bought it for a gardening project, but my plans changed. Instead, I used the hose to create hot dog length pieces for a local school play about the history of Vienna beef. The hose was perfect for our prop hot dogs!

[09:09 AM] Agent Merle: I see. While I appreciate your creative use of the garden hose, unfortunately, we can only accept returns for products that are in their original condition and packaging. Modifying the hose by cutting it into segments would not allow us to process a return.

[09:12 AM] Ms. Clotfelder: Oh, I didn't realize that. Is there any way I can still return it? I haven't used the hose for any other purposes.

[09:21 AM] Agent Merle: I'm afraid not. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

[09:24 AM] Ms. Clotfelder: No problem, Agent Merle. Thank you for your help. Have a great day!

End of Customer Support Log

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’m sorry i can’t be her

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Viginti Septem posted:

I used Leonardo.ai

:perfect:

nut

why do they have to be so strong? where is space on the hose for me

Slumpy
red bone garden hose

slumpy

kuskus

They say “love is blind.” Tell that to my ex-fiancé.

We flew to Kew Gardens for our engagement pictures and brought our favorite props– his and her 20 yard flesh-toned garden hoses.

Except I didn’t bring sunscreen, sue me, I got swept away in the majesty of London on a rare sunny day. I was beet red and they didn’t have a matching hose at Safeway. Tried to dredge my hose in a stew of fancy catsup and mayonnaise, didn’t work.

She never looked at me or my hose the same way for the rest of the trip.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

kuskus posted:

They say “love is blind.” Tell that to my ex-fiancé.

We flew to Kew Gardens for our engagement pictures and brought our favorite props– his and her 20 yard flesh-toned garden hoses.

Except I didn’t bring sunscreen, sue me, I got swept away in the majesty of London on a rare sunny day. I was beet red and they didn’t have a matching hose at Safeway. Tried to dredge my hose in a stew of fancy catsup and mayonnaise, didn’t work.

She never looked at me or my hose the same way for the rest of the trip.

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I was reading a noir novel from the late 50s a few days ago and at a certain point the main guy and the beautiful woman he's on the run with rent a suburban home to lie low for a little bit. And they notice that everybody in the neighborhood comes out at the same time every night to water their lawn with a sprinkler or a hose and everybody has their own little trick or technique to do it just right. And the beautiful woman DOES buy a flesh-colored garden hose, with a transparent part near the top so you can see snow-white bubbles. And the guy is like, "then everybody wanted to know us and think well of us, a beautiful woman in shorts and a t-shirt made out of towels, watering the lawn with a flesh-toned garden hose with a transparent part." So I'm wondering if BYOB existed in the late 50s or what bc it seems pretty uncanny to me.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"A flesh coloured 20 yard long garden hose. A muscular old man is sucking pinecones out of the hose."