Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Doesn’t matter to what or to whom; but all of us united in a common moment for the health and peace of this community. Hope you’ll join me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

shan't, op

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i pray this thread dies in its sleep.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i pray the lord my soul to take / if a thread this bad i should make

NoiseAnnoys has a new favorite as of 13:40 on Jun 1, 2023

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
No

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I will join you in prayer for the Something Awful forums.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

That’s seven hours from now. Don’t feel you needn’t participate if you can’t find an angle to post about it, or even - especially - if you’re merely a lurker.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Post your favorite prayers.

Not enough entrail divination these days IMHO.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Knormal posted:

They are the only insect that can turn their head!*

*possibly apocryphal

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Knormal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSlOCEzRGo

Prescott
May 16, 2023

One hour.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Are you Scott Pressler, laughed off of every other social media, landed here in the deadest of gay forums because you heard they were gay?

Prescott
May 16, 2023

madmatt112 posted:

Are you Scott Pressler, laughed off of every other social media, landed here in the deadest of gay forums because you heard they were gay?
I’m new to evangelism and also my faith. This will only be the fourth time I’ve prayed, after coming to GBS, BYOB, and E/N this past week.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’ve meditated while acquiescing to others praying over me, of course. If anyone wants to come on by and do that in half an hour, I’d be glad of it.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

Thank you for joining me. Health and peace upon all who share in our mutual endeavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyTPpA_Y8rs&t=5s

Prescott
May 16, 2023

Enjoy the rest of your night.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
god loving dammit I loving missed it

this was my only plans tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Closing this as the time has passed and this is not GBS. Prescott you can PM me if you want it back open for whatever reason.