Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
has anyone said return of the mac yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

vyelkin posted:

the americans will inevitably start calling him Big Mac and make me want to die

I can already see the photoshops

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
https://twitter.com/FavianRenkel/status/1666491791712071685?s=20

He's the Lebron James of soccer

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Dudley posted:

Why not, he's the leader of the group, transformed from the norm by the nuclear goop.

yeah he's cool (but crude)

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

why is his neck photoshopped lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Shrapnig posted:

Because the whole image is photoshopped you doofus

ya, I suppose my question was why did they make his neck two times the length of a human neck but maybe idgi :(

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

Ulio posted:

That being said I am super excited, I do think Liverpool will have the best attack in the league and if Van Dijk can be like before they should have a good shot to at being top 3 at least. Man City probably losing Gundo + Bernardo silva with no straight replacements makes Liverpool even stronger in comparision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
saudi arabia wouldn't be my first choice, but for 700 million for one year i'd take into consideration for sure