Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Imagine the guy egging him into jumping, telling the story of when his best friend that once jumped into the ocean and got lunched by a shark, and how hard that is for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
The real moral of the story: don't graduate high school.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I wish i got ate by a shark

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Shark+ate&c2=Drowned&time=5

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Esteban!

can sharks get drunk off drunkmeat they have those bigass livers

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I want the guy who filmed that to be tried, convicted and thrown off a boat for having such a bad camera phone and inability to focus on one thing for more than 1 second.

And have someone film it at a much higher quality.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Comstar posted:

I want the guy who filmed that to be tried, convicted and thrown off a boat for having such a bad camera phone and inability to focus on one thing for more than 1 second.

It's even less excusable because the person filming was likely a teenager who constantly records reels and instas.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smugworth posted:

Young men are the dumbest creatures on the planet

Older men ain't much better either

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Haha that tweet linked me to this angry short dude getting wrecked in a bagel shop :mmmhmm:

https://twitter.com/crazyclipsonly/status/1664787731971555328?cxt=HHwWgIC-6eXnwZouAAAA

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

UKJeff posted:

Haha that tweet linked me to this angry short dude getting wrecked in a bagel shop :mmmhmm:

https://twitter.com/crazyclipsonly/status/1664787731971555328?cxt=HHwWgIC-6eXnwZouAAAA

lol @ manlets

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That was from a few years ago, wasn’t it?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Older men ain't much better either
Nah, "jumping" is too much physical effort.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Comstar posted:

For sharks.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wipfmetz posted:

Nah, "jumping" is too much physical effort.

An older guy would just shoot off his dick and balls trying to shoot the shark

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JgGDiz_cpU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ahhh, to be young again and believe things will always just work out somehow when you do something incredibly stupid

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I saw jaws when I was 8, really put me off being eaten by a shark,

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That was from a few years ago, wasn’t it?

Yep, he literally died of anger

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Cajun Navy is the name of a sick burger joint for sharks

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo

Curse you to hell

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

UKJeff posted:

He got eaten by a shark if you look closely at the pixels

It was a pretty small shark to be fair

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yep, he literally died of anger

Good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

He got eaten by a shark if you look closely at the pixels

It was a pretty small shark to be fair

Lol

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lolie posted:

A Bahamian boat captain posted on reddit that what people think is a shark is actually a wave. He also mentions the current in the area where it happened.

"it can't be a shark because it would have automatically attacked him in one second" is dumb as hell logic. sharks are smart and cautious and unpredictable and this was probably its first time seeing a big flailing monkey in the water. they don't just dart toward anything they see and start biting, especially large adult sharks like the one in the video. it probably got startled by the kid which is why you see it swim past him before turning around (waves don't do that). I'm sure the current was a factor and i don't know how the poor kid died but there's def a shark in that video.

UKJeff posted:

lmao

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

oh man imagine being a shark and eating a drunk guy; i'd be so hammered

What if it was a sexy anthro shark ala your av

I'd let them chow down on me

though probably not if it was a street shark

that would not be jawesome

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I will never understand anyone's desire to jump into the ocean. You didn't evolve in there dumbass.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

20 Blunts posted:

Cajun Navy is the name of a sick burger joint for sharks

Bubba Jump

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

DangerDongs posted:

I will never understand anyone's desire to jump into the ocean. You didn't evolve in there dumbass.

the atmosphere is an ocean of air

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a shark is a good guy with a shark

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i must compose posted:

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a shark is a good guy with a shark

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DangerDongs posted:

Look at this fool doesn't realize life evolved in the sea before moving to land.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
So here is footage of a gopro being dropped under a cruise ship at night via a line
https://youtu.be/YWuPp1v-sI8?t=324
Sure enough, sharks do exist. I still think he drowned. Not like you can test the blood alcohol level of every shark in the area to find out. Besides, Peter Benchley apologized a lot for his portrayal of sharks. It's a really outdated view, but people still roll up the windows when a shark swims by.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

you can see the shark

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Maybe this kid was taunting the shark beforehand

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Songbearer posted:

What if it was a sexy anthro shark ala your av

I'd let them chow down on me

though probably not if it was a street shark

that would not be jawesome

I don't know anything about that; I was trying to set up a hammerhead shark joke but no one took the bait

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Animal-Mother posted:

you can see the shark

That's just a wave cresting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I don't know anything about that; I was trying to set up a hammerhead shark joke but no one took the bait

Sorry, chum.