Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I don't like exercise but I should exercise but it'd take up space and cost money and wouldn't hold all that many clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

never heard of it OP so yeah just buy it imo

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
I'm barely motivated to exercise in my own habitats; I mainly exercise with boxing pads. I would probably buy an Airdyne if I had to because its intense for what you have to do.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is a warhammer thing isn't it? It sounds like a Warhammer thing.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I've got some exercising you can do OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have the bikeerg and it's very nice and the rowing machine is good as well. the skierg looks like a pretty boring movement to do over and over again unless you love cross country skiing. fwiw the rower can be disassembled and propped up so it barely takes up any space

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

I would personally go for the rower instead. Since they’re stored upright, it’ll take up a similar amount of space. Keep an eye on Facebook marketplace and you may see a good deal every now and then. They last forever so they hold their value very well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Exercise outside op. Mother Nature provides everything you need.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mozi posted:

i have the bikeerg and it's very nice and the rowing machine is good as well. the skierg looks like a pretty boring movement to do over and over again unless you love cross country skiing. fwiw the rower can be disassembled and propped up so it barely takes up any space

Sublimer posted:

I would personally go for the rower instead. Since they’re stored upright, it’ll take up a similar amount of space. Keep an eye on Facebook marketplace and you may see a good deal every now and then. They last forever so they hold their value very well.

I had a water rower once but the movement never clicked. Not that it's a super complicated movement it's just that I'm dumb/impatient. I can have the skierg just use it without needing to put on shoes, strap in, the lack of friction is appealing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Exercise outside op. Mother Nature provides everything you need.

Bugs, heat, cold, humidity, sun, rain, snow, traffic. Yeah sounds great.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't like exercise but I should exercise but it'd take up space and cost money and wouldn't hold all that many clothes.

If it’ll help you post less. Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If it’ll help you post less. Yes.

I'm sure any time lost would be gained through my better posting condition. My hands flying across the keyboard, my fingers hitting faster, my heart keeping up with my furious posting pace.