Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LET'S GOOO PROOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Finafuckingly

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*in 8-foot-high letters*

Intəl

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

HAIR FORCE ONE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm glad he says VoIP like

instead of "Vee Oh Eye Pee" like one friend of mine always got really mad if you didn't say it like that

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol at the drag-and-rotate sticker stuff, feels like they're unveiling Quartz again for the first time :tviv:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Craig's voice is loving otherworldly

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

looooooool it's loving PalmPilot beaming again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"A ducking word" lmaoooo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've thought the iPhone needed a nighttime stand like that since back when it was just the iPod

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol @ the force pull

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whenever he says something like "we use an advanced machine learning AI to synthesize...." I hear "dogs and eyeballs creeping in the edges of all your photos"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rick posted:

As someone with very low expectations for it I say it's Fine. Pretty much does what I ask of it which is to pause something's playback or to write a note while driving.

Siri still can't do "what's the traffic like up ahead?" right

Literally the only time I've ever had the impulse to ask Siri to do anything and it has no loving idea what I'm talking about. HERE IS TRAFFIC IN A MAP OF THE GENERAL VICINITY yeah thank you go away shut up

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Man stop saying everything is "machine learning"

We used to call that "using data"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Saying "FTP" in a keynote made me trip and brain myself on my keyboard, they I realized it means something different now

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

the Apple Butt :butt:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol holy poo poo, eye passthru

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That promo video makes the experience of watching any movie/show/event seem 100000% worse

Here look over here. No over here. No look up this article NO WAIT YOU MISSED THE PLOT POINT

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Remember how hard Google Glass crashed and burned because nobody wanted to be seen wearing one

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

WTFFffffff those zeiss glasses replacement lenses

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

We teamed up with Zeiss to create these beaeeuuuuutiful replacement eyes that can be installed in your cranium at any participating and licensed Zeiss Apple Vision Pro™ retailer

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"After a quick enrollment process",

talk about dystopian jesus lol

Virtually painless,

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LOOOOL first app developed is a loving beating heart

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hahahaha I hope "relentless" was a dig at Bezos at least

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My "where you look stays private" slide is raising a lot of questions already answered by the slide

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This will succeed in getting me to visit an Apple Store for the first time in a while, so I can play with it and then never go near one again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Imagining being fully into immersive mode on a plane while watching a movie for 2 hours and then getting jolted out of it by the battery dying

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"undercooked" lol i see what u did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

In 2001 I reeeeeeally wanted to play music.

In 2023 I am not super enthused about pawing at the air to do my forums scrolling and typing out posts on an air keyboard