Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i don't care if this thing is the greatest computing/gaming experience ever made. i cannot for the life of me understand how anyone would even pay $3.49 to embarrass themselves so badly wearing one.

not even going to get into the merits or demerits of the ar/vr. i am simply talking about the visual audacity of these. you can argue there're a lot of fashion items as bad or worse, but at least the wearer can argue artistic integrity or look or something. these do not allow you to do that. these are just violently out-of-place and seemingly useless on top of that.

i guess it is another object i might see in public that i can use to tell if someone is worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU