Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Hughmoris posted:

Same except it'll be my favorite local pizza place

Who the hell cares about stickers? Am I getting pranked?

They’re an invaluable notice not to communicate further with people that use stickers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

gloom posted:

Kind of like the concept of a Journal app but managing what gets included automatically seems like it could be annoying.

It’ll be the next Freeform that nobody uses. Maybe I’m weird, but Apple’s suggestions systemwide - from messages to Apple Music are at best useless, but mostly annoying.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

Widgets are so fetch.

Believers keep trying, but they’re never gonna happen.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

Combat Pretzel posted:

Game mode. For what games?

Someone dust off Rise of Tomb Raider, we talking games here.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

We've added Zoom Fatigue to Mac and we think your micromanager boss that demands you keep your camera on while at work is gonna love it!

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

We brought Web Apps from iOS 1 to the Mac!

I think we call those separate Safari windows right?

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

Kirios posted:

No passengers in the car you can fuckoff with your Shareplay. If I'm driving I dictate what's being played.

Hmm, how many cars in bluetooth range will have this enabled in a Traffic Jam?

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

watchOS 10- You're still going to be using Modular and we think you're stuck with i.....gonna love it!

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

So, the activity app, instead of getting your info on one screen we've added hidden menus and extra taps. Can't innovate anymore my rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

Combat Pretzel posted:

Oh hey, wasting phone and watch battery on this live activity bullshit, but the same time disabling GPS offloading with AW8 and later.

IDGI, if I'm tracking my workout on the watch, isn't the point that I DON'T need my phone on me? For every somewhat useful sounding feature it's just a pile of gimmicks.

I know this is supposed to be more of a performance and bug fixing update, but they've got nothing.