Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
For $3500 I would need the OS to be much closer to MacOS than iOS/iPadOS. I've tried using my iPad as a work machine and it's bad.

The only gaming it showed was like flat screen gaming with a controller. No Eleven Table Tennis? No thrill of the fight?

The movie watching looks cool and I do watch TV/movies by myself fairly often but I also often do that with other people so it's not like this replaces my TV and stereo.

It's a cool device but it's $3500 and it doesn't replace my laptop, doesn't replace my Oculus, and doesn't replace my A/V setup. Tough sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Matt Zerella posted:

The iPod loving ruled, it was better than anything out on the market like those gigantic Creative hard drives.

These tethered goggles serve zero loving purpose other than to bring us closer to IRL Ready Player One and it loving stinks.

please do not speak ill of the Creative Nomad Jukebox, this baby got me through grade 11

(actual size)