Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
rotating ik like the old days. post clearly in the affirmative or negative please. thanks. my vote is yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Yes. go back to heavily unmodded imp zone. and if it sucks figure it out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's not working out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
murder anyone who is a mod or who complains about mods just shut the gently caress up forever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

murder anyone who is a mod or who complains about mods just shut the gently caress up forever

The Atheist Centrist has logged on.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Atheist Centrist has logged on.

lol. im sorry elfbutt i know this is really stupid but it must be resolve. for great justice

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yes

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
counting "murder anyone who is a mod" as a yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mycophobia posted:

lol. im sorry elfbutt i know this is really stupid but it must be resolve. for great justice

itsz like half the posts here, any action that ends it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
yes.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

*thinking Logically* Just create posts which do no generate any waves. Our action is to end it. *Lightning moves her Blades before her eyes* You with me?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Stuck the thread. And yep good idea - I was going to post this in a couple of days once we hit the three month mark, but you beat me to it! Anyway, I do agree that I think it's quite unnecessary for the most part.
All I've been doing is filing reports and keeping an eye on things in the background, which... isn't significant enough to justify having mods in a sub-forum like this, IMO. I think the IKs have done a great job in the past and have continued to do so, so I'd be more than happy to cast aside the star to let Plebian and Fungahsomeone else keep on top of things, personally

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

Stuck the thread. And yep good idea - I was going to post this in a couple of days once we hit the three month mark, but you beat me to it! Anyway, I do agree that I think it's quite unnecessary for the most part.
All I've been doing is filing reports and keeping an eye on things in the background, which... isn't significant enough to justify having mods in a sub-forum like this, IMO. I think the IKs have done a great job in the past and have continued to do so, so I'd be more than happy to cast aside the star to let Plebian and Fungahsomeone else keep on top of things, personally

we're very fortunate to have you thought of this idea before anyone else

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh, I did? No wonder they made me head bee-guy! ;)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't talk to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol guy was running trains on Hearts of Iron while you were still a twinkle in your pappy's nutsack

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the optics of demodding a map gamer at the dawn of pride month is something to consider

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

yes

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Affirmative.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
reminder that a single no vote means mycophobias measly rear end has to count every single yes vote

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

the optics of demodding a map gamer at the dawn of pride month is something to consider

every month is pride month, rainbow gamers unite

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

reminder that a single no vote means mycophobias measly rear end has to count every single yes vote

THE dark side of demoracy manifests

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

thanks for this. voting no

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

thanks for this. voting no

gently caress you

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

yes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah sure OP. What's the worst that can happen at this point lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This forum ought to feel like a part of town where admins, mods and lurkers are afraid to lose their lunch money. Though it's probably too late since who gives a poo poo about anything happening here anymore, besides those people.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

Yeah it was a bad idea but I'm also just bored with it now

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Yes.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yup

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

sure

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Yes

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

yeah. this definitely went to poo poo real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Yes