Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ppl seem overwhelmingly in support so i ahve pmed pragmatica. thank you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

good poo poo

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
lol at everything :santahurr:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Bullshit. Get rid of all the IKs and mods and everyone else. loving bullshit.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

no more mods and move the wrestling thing to the enclosed pool area

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Let’s move one of your great threads first. Link me one and I’ll send it where it belongs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It belongs stickied in GBS. That’s who it was made for and it will get the recognition it deserves there.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

It belongs stickied in GBS. That’s who it was made for and it will get the recognition it deserves there.

You’ve been the most GBS thing in imp zone these last few months so you would absolutely know about the state of GBS and what it deserves

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Not to mention you’d fit right in with the depressed alcoholics who ruined their colons there as well. Hope the diaper is a loose fit today since you seem riled up this early

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

holy shmoly.... three post combo. how's the shirt business

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

holy shmoly.... three post combo. how's the shirt business

you know a what a combo is, right?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

you know a what a combo is, right?

talking like Mario isn't going to sway me.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

rotating ik like the old days. post clearly in the affirmative or negative please. thanks. my vote is yes

yeah

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

the optics of demodding a map gamer at the dawn of pride month is something to consider

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

You’ve been the most GBS thing in imp zone these last few months so you would absolutely know about the state of GBS and what it deserves

Sucking off dozens of lurkers and mods in a thread about seeing avatars do “funny poo poo” is classic GBS playboy. Don’t try to pin that poo poo on me.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Sucking off dozens of lurkers and mods in a thread about seeing avatars do “funny poo poo” is classic GBS playboy. Don’t try to pin that poo poo on me.

theres only one thing pinned on you homeboy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
folks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My bad.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I only ever hear about IZWF outside of the thread when people complain about it tbh

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
uhh anyways it looks like it might be this sometime this afternoon:

- elf help book will be perma ik
- p-mack will be rotating ik until july contest
- no mods, no other ik's

anyone have any real objections to this. not really a vote just a general question.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

- no mods, no other ik's

anyone have any real objections to this. not really a vote just a general question.

Me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

- no mods, no other ik's

fine with me

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

hell when aren't you objecting these days. overruled!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
make me admin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also motion we gas this, the perma ik contest, th slow mode thread, and the we need more mods/iks thread when its all done and then stop fuckin talking about it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

or goldmine the mods/iks thread if it was funny, idr

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

also motion we gas this, the perma ik contest, th slow mode thread, and the we need more mods/iks thread when its all done and then stop fuckin talking about it

this. arnold yelling stop whining

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

hell when aren't you objecting these days. overruled!

Fair play.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What happened?

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

What happened?

having a real rear end mod and like four ik's is effecting distrust among some posters which makes reading the forums kind of a drag. and it's also kind of silly on its own given how many posters we have.

other point of contention is that some ppl really hate the izwf thread but the remedy to that is to win the ik contest and gas it if you want to. or probe all the noobs that post outside it. or something. i personally am just going to occasionally make fun of bbg for making gimmick forum thread merch and leave it at that

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
REMOVE the mods? I said make MORE! :D

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Garçon, is my seat at the table ready? Ah, merci beaucoup!

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mycophobia posted:

having a real rear end mod and like four ik's is effecting distrust among some posters which makes reading the forums kind of a drag. and it's also kind of silly on its own given how many posters we have.

other point of contention is that some ppl really hate the izwf thread but the remedy to that is to win the ik contest and gas it if you want to. or probe all the noobs that post outside it. or something. i personally am just going to occasionally make fun of bbg for making gimmick forum thread merch and leave it at that

Cool, thanks! Hell I’m just here to post

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

Lol this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmao