Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

Ayup.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

This but its the SA forums so its like $3,400. pathetic hall monitor retards lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmao. I can’t actually remember if I posted in favor of mods when the idea was floated around but if I did I was a dumbass lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

This but its the SA forums so its like $3,400. pathetic hall monitor retards lol

And to maintain their Image they lie about the dumbest possible poo poo and regularly get caught red handed lol. So sick lol.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

that parts cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
working our loving asses off

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Alright well, I've just PMd Prag about it all, too (would've done so sooner, but well, I just woke up :v: )
Hopefully myco's grand plan can be implemented soon o7

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Alright well, I've just PMd Prag about it all, too (would've done so sooner, but well, I just woke up :v: )
Hopefully myco's grand plan can be implemented soon o7

Get dicked down good bitch bwahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

also motion we gas this, the perma ik contest, th slow mode thread, and the we need more mods/iks thread when its all done and then stop fuckin talking about it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
pmacks reign

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

pmacks reign

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Good poo poo. Glad we could be just like the other big boys for juuust a little while. gently caress. Now what do we do? We're completely loving unprotected. GOOD poo poo, guys. DUURRRR. We're loving doomed now!!!

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Good poo poo. Glad we could be just like the other big boys for juuust a little while. gently caress. Now what do we do? We're completely loving unprotected. GOOD poo poo, guys. DUURRRR. We're loving doomed now!!!

Lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This was the worst month to be ik in.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
bees 100 or whatever crying into his hands. you sweet, sweet fools. what have you done

----------------

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

you were the best IK so far this year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thx to prag. and stuff. good day

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Give myco an av cert

HolePisser1982 posted:

ppl got mad the last time i tried to do a blue star bounty but i'll put an av cert on whoever gets the major to have a breakdown

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

would one of the five million imp zone mods or IKs please gas thi- ah, right, well.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
do i still have my icon

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ok good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

do i still have my icon

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dozens of imps living in a disgusting shantytown like the prawns from district 9, leaderless and confused

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

the worst month was in feb when we had threadnesday for some reason and then half forum got randomly banned

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

the worst month was in feb when we had threadnesday for some reason and then half forum got randomly banned

lmao this was awesome. the imp zone collectively saw some dipshit mod go buckwild on over half of its populace and they were like.. we should have mods too. retards. you deserve everything you get. I still love you guys, but the way someone loves their stupid loving retard friend. [laughing and pinching my fingers together] you guys are thiiiiiss close tho lol. morons.

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

that directly led to appointing mods so yeah

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I missed the entirety of this.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmao this was awesome. the imp zone collectively saw some dipshit mod go buckwild on over half of its populace and they were like.. we should have mods too. retards. you deserve everything you get. I still love you guys, but the way someone loves their stupid loving retard friend. [laughing and pinching my fingers together] you guys are thiiiiiss close tho lol. morons.

Lol I forgot that was the catalyst for heavily modded Imp zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I missed the entirety of this.

Threadnesday was WAY worse than the people getting banned. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don’t have anywhere else to post this but my browser auto-fill for the forums changed to the mod queue because I was basically visiting the forums just to probate people for a month.