Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mine changed to imp.zone and its starting to annoy me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

mine changed to imp.zone and its starting to annoy me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

become ungovernable.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

herculon posted:

Give myco an av cert

Give me a hundred dollars.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
feelin' safe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pladdicus posted:

feelin' safe

Really glad I lost my buttons early.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Really glad I lost my buttons early.

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

become ungovernable.

synthy charter member of los ingobernables

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tranquilo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

skill issue

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

this posts badass

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

this posts badass

I was ready to pwn you, but your post history is so dismal and depressing it honestly took the wind outta my sails. Just brutally sad poo poo lol.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
trying to make fun of that post is basically defending the mods too lol. absolutely zero chance that guy is allowed to go within 100 feet of a school

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I thought they were being sincere

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

P-Mack posted:

thats because you are retarded, p mack!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

even with 2 iks we should be able to have the weekend gaming thread opened by now for gods sake. this is hosed!!

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

even with 2 iks we should be able to have the weekend gaming thread opened by now for gods sake. this is hosed!!

oh ok

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

How many retards does it take to know it’s Friday?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

herculon posted:

How many retards does it take to know it’s Friday?

Judging by your post, looks like just 1 :D gyahaha

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

honestly. thank you.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

P-Mack posted:

i was

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Ah. Sorry about being mean then. My bad.

----------------

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Hizke posted:

Ah. Sorry about being mean then. My bad.

no worries :sanix:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Don't worry, our most precious thread remains well protected.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

P-Mack posted:

Don't worry, our most precious thread remains well protected.

you are one mad rear end bitch lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
keep hate reading it and not posting though, good poo poo :cheers:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

you are one mad rear end bitch lmfao

stop probing wormskull. i need the content

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
also bullshit because you were off probation.. absolutely breaking your own rules

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

also bullshit because you were off probation.. absolutely breaking your own rules

that was synthys rule, and I haven't... logic is solid so sorry you got buttfucked by it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

that was synthys rule, and I haven't... logic is solid so sorry you got buttfucked by it

EVERYONE is getting buttfucked dude. get that through your loving skull. jesus christ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

EVERYONE is getting buttfucked dude. get that through your loving skull. jesus christ
The buttfuckings will continue until Imp zone gets it’s mods and 10 IKs back. No one is watching our backs now and chaos has taken hold. Only way to protect my investment is making sure the troublemakers stay silent by ANY. MEANS. NECESSARY. you think I’m gonna let 10,000 dollars a month on twitch go up in smoke because Wormskull had a beer? Because synthy stopped his meds? No way. Jeff and I have too much to lose here. Front page deals, behind the scenes donos… too much is at stake

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

maybe it's just me but Imp Zone has felt weird and negative for weeks now. At first I thought the aggro posting about mods and wrestling was a joke but at least some people don't seem to be joking anymore.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Pipe down.

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bees x1000 posted:

maybe it's just me but Imp Zone has felt weird and negative for weeks now. At first I thought the aggro posting about mods and wrestling was a joke but at least some people don't seem to be joking anymore.

its stronger than ever

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

its funny to playfight, and if someone actually starts crying, thats great loving content

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

bees x1000 posted:

Oh I dunno, *counting thousands of dollars* its worked out just fine for me, it builds heat, and if Synthy and Wormskull want to PM the mods and admins that they act like they hate and try and get my power taken away, thats called content :D haha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmfao