Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]

Lol

EDIT: gently caress, TERRIBLE snipe. *Dons hairshirt and begins whipping self with cat o' nine tails*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

EDIT: gently caress, TERRIBLE snipe. *Dons hairshirt and begins whipping self with cat o' nine tails*

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

lmao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

maybe it's just me but Imp Zone has felt weird and negative for weeks now. At first I thought the aggro posting about mods and wrestling was a joke but at least some people don't seem to be joking anymore.
yup. I was planning an epic gmod CYOA and now I'm too afraid I'll get tarred and feathered and run out of town so I think the system is working

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Calmly observing the epic drama calmly Hannibal lecture style

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
thoughts on something like this for the impzone? https://www.resetera.com/threads/preliminary-thoughts-about-a-resetera-user%E2%80%99s-union.732555/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!