Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah sure OP. What's the worst that can happen at this point lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This forum ought to feel like a part of town where admins, mods and lurkers are afraid to lose their lunch money. Though it's probably too late since who gives a poo poo about anything happening here anymore, besides those people.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

grieving for Gandalf posted:

no more mods and move the wrestling thing to the enclosed pool area

It belongs stickied in GBS. That’s who it was made for and it will get the recognition it deserves there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

You’ve been the most GBS thing in imp zone these last few months so you would absolutely know about the state of GBS and what it deserves

Sucking off dozens of lurkers and mods in a thread about seeing avatars do “funny poo poo” is classic GBS playboy. Don’t try to pin that poo poo on me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My bad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

uhh anyways it looks like it might be this sometime this afternoon:

- elf help book will be perma ik
- p-mack will be rotating ik until july contest
- no mods, no other ik's

anyone have any real objections to this. not really a vote just a general question.

Me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

hell when aren't you objecting these days. overruled!

Fair play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

Lol this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

This but its the SA forums so its like $3,400. pathetic hall monitor retards lol

And to maintain their Image they lie about the dumbest possible poo poo and regularly get caught red handed lol. So sick lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Good poo poo. Glad we could be just like the other big boys for juuust a little while. gently caress. Now what do we do? We're completely loving unprotected. GOOD poo poo, guys. DUURRRR. We're loving doomed now!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I missed the entirety of this.

Threadnesday was WAY worse than the people getting banned. lmfao