Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

grieving for Gandalf posted:

no more mods and move the wrestling thing to the enclosed pool area

Let’s move one of your great threads first. Link me one and I’ll send it where it belongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

It belongs stickied in GBS. That’s who it was made for and it will get the recognition it deserves there.

You’ve been the most GBS thing in imp zone these last few months so you would absolutely know about the state of GBS and what it deserves

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Not to mention you’d fit right in with the depressed alcoholics who ruined their colons there as well. Hope the diaper is a loose fit today since you seem riled up this early

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

grieving for Gandalf posted:

holy shmoly.... three post combo. how's the shirt business

you know a what a combo is, right?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Sucking off dozens of lurkers and mods in a thread about seeing avatars do “funny poo poo” is classic GBS playboy. Don’t try to pin that poo poo on me.

theres only one thing pinned on you homeboy

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

P-Mack posted:

Don't worry, our most precious thread remains well protected.

you are one mad rear end bitch lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
keep hate reading it and not posting though, good poo poo :cheers:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

also bullshit because you were off probation.. absolutely breaking your own rules

that was synthys rule, and I haven't... logic is solid so sorry you got buttfucked by it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

EVERYONE is getting buttfucked dude. get that through your loving skull. jesus christ
The buttfuckings will continue until Imp zone gets it’s mods and 10 IKs back. No one is watching our backs now and chaos has taken hold. Only way to protect my investment is making sure the troublemakers stay silent by ANY. MEANS. NECESSARY. you think I’m gonna let 10,000 dollars a month on twitch go up in smoke because Wormskull had a beer? Because synthy stopped his meds? No way. Jeff and I have too much to lose here. Front page deals, behind the scenes donos… too much is at stake

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

bees x1000 posted:

maybe it's just me but Imp Zone has felt weird and negative for weeks now. At first I thought the aggro posting about mods and wrestling was a joke but at least some people don't seem to be joking anymore.

Oh I dunno, *counting thousands of dollars* its worked out just fine for me, it builds heat, and if Synthy and Wormskull want to PM the mods and admins that they act like they hate and try and get my power taken away, thats called content :D haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]