Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Yes. go back to heavily unmodded imp zone. and if it sucks figure it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

we're very fortunate to have you thought of this idea before anyone else

lol guy was running trains on Hearts of Iron while you were still a twinkle in your pappy's nutsack

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the optics of demodding a map gamer at the dawn of pride month is something to consider

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

reminder that a single no vote means mycophobias measly rear end has to count every single yes vote

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

also motion we gas this, the perma ik contest, th slow mode thread, and the we need more mods/iks thread when its all done and then stop fuckin talking about it

this. arnold yelling stop whining

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

I don’t have a problem with bbg or the izwf stuff personally. I just think it’s fun to make fun of mods cuz they’re all loving losers. You work for free to slop up my poo poo and clean up after me. loving lame. Have some loving self respect lmfao

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

working our loving asses off

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

you are one mad rear end bitch lmfao

stop probing wormskull. i need the content

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

also bullshit because you were off probation.. absolutely breaking your own rules

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

that was synthys rule, and I haven't... logic is solid so sorry you got buttfucked by it

EVERYONE is getting buttfucked dude. get that through your loving skull. jesus christ

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bees x1000 posted:

maybe it's just me but Imp Zone has felt weird and negative for weeks now. At first I thought the aggro posting about mods and wrestling was a joke but at least some people don't seem to be joking anymore.

its funny to playfight, and if someone actually starts crying, thats great loving content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Oh so you’re seriously engaging him? Hm? You’re going to engage the mods are good guy? The seat at the table dude? You know these chuds lure you into debating with them and they’re not actually listening right?? You’re just giving them a mouthpiece to keep spouting their poo poo. I have a more rational way to deal with these people.

[pulls out a black matte briefcase with a disassembled sniper rifle within. I put it together piece by piece with embarrassing difficulty and then press it directly to bees x 1000’s forehead and splatter his peanut brain out across 100 yards behind him at point blank range]

lmfao