Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Could I get your WiFi password?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
yeah it's EFN__goodposting__all_th3_time!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

treasure bear

sure it's i'll never tell, all lower case all one word - no spaces, no apostrophe but the last e has been replaced with a number three

nut

if u can find the router in here it's on the back

nut

ok i actually took a pic when i moved here but it's sideways and I cannot totally tell you at this angle what the first half says, ignore all that dust, i know i just moved it but we shed

Dumb Sex-Parrot
are we talking huge as in 'huge' or huge rear end in 'YUUUGE'??

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
psa putting an exclamation point at the end of your password makes it unhackable

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i always put a sex number and a weed number at the end of all my passwords to make them all super secure

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
yeah bro just don't look at anything messed up like luigi stuff. not trying to get into that kind of trouble you know? haha but yeah it's cool. but for real, no luigi, alright? it's awkward but i need you to say it. say 'I will not look up anything about luigi on your wifi'. alright. thanks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!