Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i was about to go buy some quality luxury items but it looks like gucci.com is down :(

can anyone recommend any must-have luxury items while Gucci Dot Com Is Down?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya i'll sell u it

nut

40 dolalrs

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

ya i'll sell u it

do you have any Shoes They Forgot To Color In, because they're $655 here and i'm not about to spend my large pile of hundreds on some cheapass shoe

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

40 dolalrs

now THAT'S what i'm talking about

Join the BYOB Army

nut

lint brush new 2023 version 560 usd

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Sorry, they had to shut down because I bought every single product. I just "gotta have it" and now they're wheeling it all into my palatial estate on palettes, and also palanquins (gucci brand, natch). And fyi I'm eating the special kind of williams-sonoma grapes and other people are lowering them into my mouth one by one.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

FutonForensic

gui cup80 dollars

nut

FutonForensic posted:

gui cup80 dollars

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lous vuitton birkin bag $4000

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

lous vuitton birkin bag $4000

poverty chic is really making a comeback among us Affluents this year. excellent, worth every penny

Join the BYOB Army

Dumb Sex-Parrot
just checked and gnocchi.com is down too - i'm like Dios Mio!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

vanisher

lol at the posts in this thread

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Chrs

your friend sk posted:

do you have any Shoes They Forgot To Color In, because they're $655 here and i'm not about to spend my large pile of hundreds on some cheapass shoe

They didn't forget these are for you to colour in. They come with fancy felt tip pens and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Chrs posted:

They didn't forget these are for you to colour in. They come with fancy felt tip pens and everything

how much do the pens cost, because i'm not going to be embarrassed sending a transaction under $4000 to my accountants AGAIN

Join the BYOB Army