Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
You come up and help clean up the underbrush if you really care. People might be like "why are you raking all this dead stuff?" and you can explain "fires man, I'm just a volunteer" and they will be like "that's dope, thanks!" and maybe give you food water or drugs.

Nobody will get :blastu: even if you are a different wrong colour. Well there is one a lot of Canadians really don't like. Just don't clean up any farmers land if you are on the "not okay" list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the future has become the present

Make it stop doing that. Like just sweep it under the rug or something. But not too much. Just find a happy middle ground. Don't go too far back and get all racist or whatever. Or say people with the wrong genitals can't vote.

And don't go way too far back and do the prima noctis stuff (unless I am king) or all the plague poo poo.

Don't go too far forward either because then we just get space racism, which is way worse then old timey stuff.

Just pick a nice time. Maybe somewhere between wars.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
We got it back ages ago.

I've got 2 liters in the fridge. I helped make it. I sucked the taps. And I liked it. (It's cold sugar water with flavor before you boil it down, it tastes great).

Anyway, the reserves are fine. You come up here and be nice and I'll give you some for free.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

goochtit posted:

Invade Canada right loving now

I will make you a hamburger if you prove that you picked up trash. Or did like first aid. Or anything really.

You people like those meat sandwiches, I have been told. Like you can even have Kraft processed cheese on there, if you want.

But it will be free. Just no guns. Leave them, shoot your own dick off when you get home.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

It's hazy all the way down in in Virginia

We know. Help will not be coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
When I said I wanted to live in Bade Runner I meant the sexy robots part, not the constant death haze air and human misery. Stop it.