Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
payback for that time california polluted our air, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

California is not on the east coast. Be smarter.

glad u edited this, because ya, california aint new england but its still part of your 3rd world country. and the comparatively civilized provinces of ontario, quebec and new brunswick arent on the the west coast.

fuckin dipwad, lmao

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

PFFT why would I go all that way? Have you heard of Vermont? Yeah that's what I thought. We once had a huge maple outside (not Vermont) it was tapped at one point. It was really big. Anyway we had it cut down so it wouldn't fall on the house crushing me. The shade was useful for keeping my room cooler. Anyway good talk.

I don't need to go to Canada to get maple syrup, costco has it.

this made me wonder, because costco in canada sells canadian maple syrup. does american costco have american made maple syrup?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

I think it depends the one in the refrigerator says product of USA but I think it's sometimes Canadian.

hmm... must be minnesotan maple syrup