Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who'd you rather have for presnetd
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
John F. Kennedy Jr.
John F. Kennedy Jr. Jr.
Another Kennedy (you have to vote for a Kennedy)
View Results

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Loves environmentalism and taxing the rich. Hates vaccines. Big conspiracy theory guy but instead of believing the world is run by satanist pedophiles, just thinks everything is corrupted by regular billionaire pedophiles, which generally isn't incorrect. Running for president as a Dem.

Not a personal fan but it will be interesting to see where his campaign goes.

Also even viewing this thread automatically puts you on a CIA watchlist

Here's him with JFK because something something president who cares

Jabberlock has issued a correction as of 23:55 on Jun 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Never heard of him. I would need to know more before he gets my vote. How senile is this guy? How many times a month did he go to little st. james? How much crack do his kids smoke? Has he said or done anything funny? How many rape charges? etc.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Never heard of him. I would need to know more before he gets my vote. How senile is this guy? How many times a month did he go to little st. james? How much crack do his kids smoke? Has he said or done anything funny? How many rape charges? etc.

I mean he's a Kennedy so who knows. His whole thing against the elites could just be an act. Maybe some dirt will come out if he gains some political momentum

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/25/robert-f-kennedy-jr-vaccine-anne-frank

Here's a good one, saying vaccine mandates are like the nazis