Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Video is painful but still technically fulfills the 'candidate you can have a beer with' requirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
What's the source on that poll image? I didn't find the original searching yougov and don't want to pass it on without verifying.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Thanks

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

Tim Scott’s girlfriend (originally titled "Why do we care whether Republican candidate Tim Scott has a girlfriend?")

An oppo campaign appears to be trying to spread media attention on the fact that Tim Scott is famously a bachelor, celibate and, until relatively recently, a virgin. This is in the added context of a much more intense and similar rumor mill around fellow SC Senator Lindsey Graham, who "everyone knows" is gay. Scott doesn't have the same sort of reputation and attributes his status to his taking his christianity and morality seriously. The oppo campaign is likely trying to generate a similar scandalous/dishonest aura around Scott.

Are voters ready for a presidential candidate with a girlfriend who lives in Canada?

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Crazyweasel posted:

when we all know inflation is baked into the economy no matter who wins, and then vote that way.

That's not universal.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

quote:

"I know Donald Trump and a lot of his people have been focusing on things like footwear. I'll tell you this. If Donald Trump can summon the balls to show up to the debate. I'll wear a boot on my head.

This is the origin story of nega-Vermin Supreme happening in real time.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
Why don't we see organized movements in opposition to social media or even the Internet as a whole? I would have expected militant luddites with this much change, even if things were going well.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
Picturing trump wading through the swamp facing his frozen voters like that MGS 3 boss fight.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Iamgoofball posted:

run for governor of Florida again and challenge the term limit in court probably

woke term limits

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

World of Warcraft is the most effective form of birth control and almost certainly responsible for the massive decline in teen pregnancies starting in the early 2000's.

According to the DSM, an addiction has to actually have a negative impact on your life to be considered an addiction. Technically, World of Warcraft is a medical contraceptive device.

Not sure about negative impacts but at the least grinding is qualitatively a better experience than grinding. The subscription is definitely cheaper than child care though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
edit: wrong thread.

MixMasterMalaria fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 8, 2024