Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Who even is this Vivek guy? I never even heard of.hij until he got on stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Google Jeb Bush posted:

finance and biotechnology shithead

What is about pharma (and O&G to extent) that attracts the shittiest people? Like, I'm sure the normal chemical industry has tons of awful people, but none of them gets as loud and public as pharma

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Mappo posted:

I think Haley is being massively overrepresented. She is still 13 points behind Trump in NH and she is going to loose hard to him in SC, the state where she was Governor. After that, why would you bother backing a candidate that can't even carry her on state.

How long ago was Haley governor? It feels like a long time

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Is the GOP still doing winner take all for delegates

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Are white women still the biggest beneficiary of AA policies?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

If the presidential election was just straight-up popular vote, I would be a lot more confident in Trump losing.

But because of the dumbass electoral college, all Trump has to do is peel off a handful of rust belt rubes for a victory. Again. Which could happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Trazz posted:

Can someone explain how Nikki Haley would be a stronger candidate than Trump? Because I don't see it. I don't think she beats Biden when she loses millions of votes and doesn't gain any.

all the "moderates" and suburbanites that usually hammer Republican that are turned off by Trump