Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

pencilhands posted:

Serious question here. Why when famous men live such a lifestyle is the assumption always that they’re gay, rather than bad with women?

Because no matter how bad you are, if you''re famous and/or powerful somebody is going to gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Name Change posted:

Trump is currently saying that he is not going to sign the (unenforceable) loyalty pledge to support the nominee and therefore not participate in the first debate (or likely any other).

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/10/us/politics/trump-gop-debate-loyalty-pledge.html

I am not counting on any of the mostly obsequious candidates to successfully exploit any opening provided here.

If I were Trump I would MST3K the debates on a livestream and massively outpace them in views.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Name Change posted:

The main difference between Trump and Nixon is that Nixon and his people were much more capable at brazen corruption and evil. Trump would certainly like a dedicated group of hatchet men to intimidate or destroy anyone in his way.

Roger Stone was one of Nixon's loyal hatchet men

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Trump really is the Nazi Kwisatz Haderach, even down to arriving too early and escaping the control of organization which spent generations preparing the way for him.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

OctaMurk posted:

Haley and Christie are the only ones that sounds like normalish people and Christie is the only one I would have a beer with

Eww, he's a Republican. Don't drink with poo poo.