Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've had bagels. I've had pizza. Your water isn't special. Your city isn't special. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL. Weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bagel bites are not pizza OP.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgEeDR98X8

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Bagel bites are not pizza OP.

They are pizza on a bagel that you can eat anytime.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jun 8, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You seem angry lately D&C. Everything ok bud?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
New York sucks rear end. Massively overrated garbage town

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

eyyyy am walkin heaahhh

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

eyyyy am walkin heaahhh

:fuckoff:

Through The Decade
Mar 3, 2010

BANANA?!?!?

I ate a bunch of New York bagels and it turned my poop blue. I’m not American so I guess it also sometimes comes out red and white?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Duck and Cover posted:

I've had bagels. I've had pizza. Your water isn't special. Your city isn't special. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL. Weirdos.

I feel like this is the second thread you’ve made heralding non-New York bagels.

What part of the Midwest are you from, and are you seeing a professional to address your inferiority complex?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Through The Decade posted:

I ate a bunch of New York bagels and it turned my poop blue. I’m not American so I guess it also sometimes comes out red and white?

These colours DO run... and how!!!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I feel like this is the second thread you’ve made heralding non-New York bagels.

What part of the Midwest are you from, and are you seeing a professional to address your inferiority complex?

Eh the other thread was more about the local bagel place that happens to not be in New York. Had bagels again from there yesterday/today still good, apparently still busy.

Can you really call yourself a Duck and Cover super fan if you don't know where I'm from? Midwest is a very bad guess I'm sorry we're going to have to cancel your membership.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

op is going through it and he's about to get a "check your pms" courtesy sixer

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Seems like a you issue seeing anger where there is NO ANGER GOD DAMNIT I'M NOT MAD *RIPS SHIRT* DUCK SMASH!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

I'm not sure I understand this post. Either that or you don't understand what I'm physically capable of. Either way this isn't about New York water and it's lack of necessity in the creation of bagels and pizza.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 9, 2023

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

while I love sid's version of your av I do miss the cat lying down and the tail moving

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Luvcow posted:

while I love sid's version of your av I do miss the cat lying down and the tail moving

i want astral to implement temp avs so i can have my "standard" av and spice it up occasionally with modified avs

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Luvcow posted:

this one is fun too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

this one is fun too

That cat has a very large tumor

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sid posted like 5 posts and sjaappeare

I'm sad.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Chicago people: yeah we eat Chicago style pizza maybe once a year. We totally understand if it’s not your thing because it’s not what people think of when they think of pizza

New Yorkers: if pizza isn’t made with New York City water and it isn’t paper thin and floppy then it’s trassshhh

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Chicago people: *have city* Yeah we like it here :)

New Yorkers: *Have subway system that's constantly broken and smells of piss, headquarters of Goldman Sachs, mayor who wants to ban masks during a pandemic, most obnoxious accent that can be emitted from human vocal cords* We're better than you

olives black fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jun 9, 2023

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Only fifteen minutes tops of any given Stav-era Cum Town episode is listenable. Maybe two minutes of any episode of The Adam Friedland Show is watchable.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Chapo Trap House has sucked poo poo from a butt since Bernie folded

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Battles formed in 2002 in New York and that was the last time you launched any rock band that was halfway decent. As far as mainstream rock goes Jack White has been single-handedly handing your rear end to you since 97

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

olives black posted:

Battles formed in 2002 in New York and that was the last time you launched any rock band that was halfway decent. As far as mainstream rock goes Jack White has been single-handedly handing your rear end to you since 97

all right i take it back Model/Actriz is from Brooklyn apparently

still gently caress you new york your pizza still sucks

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
My friend adores NYC but I think it’s just because he’s got an alcohol use disorder and likes that there are a lot of other people who want to legally drink at a bar until 4AM on a Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Brrrmph posted:

My friend adores NYC but I think it’s just because he’s got an alcohol use disorder and likes that there are a lot of other people who want to legally drink at a bar until 4AM on a Tuesday

pretty sure there are cities other than nyc that can facilitate this