Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've had bagels. I've had pizza. Your water isn't special. Your city isn't special. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL. Weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Bagel bites are not pizza OP.

They are pizza on a bagel that you can eat anytime.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jun 8, 2023

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I feel like this is the second thread you’ve made heralding non-New York bagels.

What part of the Midwest are you from, and are you seeing a professional to address your inferiority complex?

Eh the other thread was more about the local bagel place that happens to not be in New York. Had bagels again from there yesterday/today still good, apparently still busy.

Can you really call yourself a Duck and Cover super fan if you don't know where I'm from? Midwest is a very bad guess I'm sorry we're going to have to cancel your membership.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You seem angry lately D&C. Everything ok bud?

Seems like a you issue seeing anger where there is NO ANGER GOD DAMNIT I'M NOT MAD *RIPS SHIRT* DUCK SMASH!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op is going through it and he's about to get a "check your pms" courtesy sixer

I'm not sure I understand this post. Either that or you don't understand what I'm physically capable of. Either way this isn't about New York water and it's lack of necessity in the creation of bagels and pizza.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 9, 2023