Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Im thinking its good at making everyone become communist or stop being communst or whatever. Basically hte good poo poo. What do you guys think. Sound off in the comments below,.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

making friends all around I see

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
don't know what this means sorry

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The idea of "fixing" implies that it at some point in the past was not broken. America has always been a crap monger.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

america is already great

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

lobster shirt posted:

america is already great

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
True

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!
no, it's not

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
america FTW.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
wondering if we ever figured it out?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yeah, i've got it all figured out

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Persiflagist posted:

wondering if we ever figured it out?

gonna sleep on it, let you know

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

bump

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
necroposting is ftw - F(or) T(he) W(ay to fix our country)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm up, don't think so op

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Weka posted:

The idea of "fixing" implies that it at some point in the past was not broken. America has always been a crap monger.

There was a point in time when it didn't have any Europeans on it...

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

don't know what this means sorry
OP means Necromancerposting

i.e. McDonalds replacing cashiers with Zombies is a short term solution, they still need Ghouls in the kitchen!!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Bel Shazar posted:

There was a point in time when it didn't have any Europeans on it...

"America" is a common shorthand for "the United States of America", a state. It is very infrequently used to mean "the two continents of the Americas".

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

bumpo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!
things are getting worse....

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow...

Weka
May 5, 2019

Will necroposting destroy America? That seems to be the question

032524_2
Mar 25, 2024
:thunk:

032524_2
Mar 25, 2024
Just How Much Do These Chatbots Cost???

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Any update on this or...?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bump

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Persiflagist posted:

Any update on this or...?

maybe waiting 2 months will do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007