Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that middle meat looks like sopressata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I love Italians. Their greatest claim to fame is Pasta, which they got from China, and Tomato sause, which they got from the Americas.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

I will be using J. Kenji Lopez-Alt's New York Style Pizza Sauce

https://www.seriouseats.com/new-york-style-pizza-sauce

I like that it has a fuller mouth feel. That's important to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

very, very important. :wink:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

It's more complex/involved than the sauce my ladyfriend usually makes so I'm curious to see how much it adds.

It is now simmering

spread the onion layers around the sauce

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

According to the recipe they’re taken out after simmering so easier to just leave them halved.

who are you gonna believe? The recipe, or some idiot on the internet?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Okay, when I opened the thread I thought I was going to just shitpost about how I don't like pepperoni, but this actually looks really cool. Godspeed on the pizza making, OP.

same. thought I would trip em up with the sopressata thing, but, they know what they're talking about. Hope you're pizza is awesome op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Four distinct sizes

please don't post pictures of my penis

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Cut holes in the big pepperoni slices, throw them on the tomato sauce, put four slivers of lighter pepperoni on each side, and you've got a goatse pizza

what is that man doing with his pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Why is pepperoni always cut perpendicular? Who says it has to be? Decorum? The FDA? The deep state? Why can’t you cut it lengthwise? What would happen if you did?

it would be a real long piece of pepperoni