Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

In addition to City winning everything forever having seemed inevitable for a while now, Barca and Inter have also managed domestic trebles so it’s becoming a less interesting accomplishment.

Plus, aside from being owned by cheating, sportswashing human rights abusers City are a relatively faceless club and I find it hard to care about anything they do.

Yeah I just mostly feel indifference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Plenty of time to manage Liverpool I’m the future

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/amylawrence71/status/1676556940845907971?s=46

About time

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Y’all need IPTV in your lives

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

RIP

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Newcastle upon whining about the weather

Been to Newcastle when my friend live there, it was very mid

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

loving painful my god

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

more like henderson gettifaq

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

:popeye:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Tiger Crazy posted:

Are people rating Liverpool highly this season? They signed Mac Allister The defense is still strong, but had a rough time last year and there hasn't been many improvements and they shipped out part of the spine of the team. Klopp is still great. The investment seems to be lacking compared to other top teams.

Some people are

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66437506

Someone please save this for posterity

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Zero chance liverpoo finishes above chealshit this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

sticksy posted:

I’m composing one rn