Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Poutine is amazing, and you use cheese curds for proper poutine. We got that.

Amazing things are being done with poutine, you're living in the slowlane if you think it's still brown and water over McCain fries and cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
we have carne asada fries here, which are vastly superior

sorry op

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

all fries are beautiful (AFAB)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

back in college i was eating with my roommates at arby's and we got served a curly fry that was as long as a forearm still curled. if you unwound that thing it probably would've been at least 3 feet long.

we named it "Huge Fry" and brought it back to the apartment and kept it on display for quite a while.

wish i had a photo.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

back in college i was eating with my roommates at arby's and we got served a curly fry that was as long as a forearm still curled. if you unwound that thing it probably would've been at least 3 feet long.

we named it "Huge Fry" and brought it back to the apartment and kept it on display for quite a while.

wish i had a photo.

:hellyeah:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Bad Purchase posted:

sorry, already trademarked

pretty sure I've seen real Malk somewhere

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Malk Pilk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Pig ol tiddies

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Wendigee posted:

I assume because it doesn't taste good. Pigs are omnivores like humans. The animals we drink milk from are herbivores.

Guaranteed it changes the flavor. You're disgusting.

This isn't even a minor mystery.

But we are still willing, even eager, to eat their meat. Hmmm...

covidstomper58 posted:

Why no whale milk?

Because it is essentially protein-rich heavy cream. Good for making nutritious ice cream, but not for drinking. Plus, the whole underwater thing.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 13, 2023

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i heard the canadian government tasted robert pickton's pilk after he fed the bodies to his pigs but they didn't tell anyone because it was so good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What if everyone just had a milkin’ pig? Just take your morning cup of coffee outside (or into the pigroom, I don’t judge) and pig it up right from the tap :yum:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

R.L. Stine posted:

i heard the canadian government tasted robert pickton's pilk after he fed the bodies to his pigs but they didn't tell anyone because it was so good

No but he did sell "animal fat" and other waste parts for rendering to the company that supplies among other things, Mike and Ikes candy. There's a chance those of us that enjoyed this candy in the 90s/early 00s might have had a taste of Picktons sin.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Im boutta go off regarding the misinfromation regarding canadian milk itt

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
Bagged milk is an Ontario thing

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
all milk comes from bags. Fun bags that is. Next question.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

all milk comes from bags. Fun bags that is. Next question.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Im boutta go off regarding the misinfromation regarding canadian milk itt

Do it coward

I dont think you will

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
A milk pitcher sounds like a good idea when the 4 litre jugs are a bit awkward to pour from when full.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Robert DeNiro has nipples. Can you milk him?

Yes. Yes you can.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
These old rear end actors are only getting milked by people half to a third of their age

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

That's terrible. Why do these young people need to milk those arid bladders?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If you can milk an almond then you can milk a reptile

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Why haven't they figured out how to milk bark? I look outside and sometimes all I see is bark.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

covidstomper58 posted:

Why haven't they figured out how to milk bark? I look outside and sometimes all I see is bark.

this could be Bilk. Or perhaps, Mark.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

pacerwpg posted:

Bagged milk is an Ontario thing

i got a bag once that was the size of my palm and perfectly square. never seen anything like it. it had bad vibes and i didn't dare drink it

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ultrapasteurized milk sucks.

Also "pig milk" sounds like something involving cops, so is probably bad.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Pigs only lactate for 15 seconds per day, compared to the cows 10 minutes. They also only produce 6L of milk compared to a cows 30L. Finally pigs cannot become pregnant while lactating unlike cows, so they're even less profitable. Pigs milk is 8.5% fat compared to cows 3.5, yet has been described as "watery and gamey."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

H o r s e m i l k

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bad Purchase posted:

wish i had a photo.

I’d like to be alone with the fry, Marge.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

I’d like to be alone with the fry, Marge.

Somebody definitely hosed that fry

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

milk is stored in the balls

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
hopefully by 2030 there'll be enough estrogens in the water that we all produce milk, then we truly will be a self sufficient species

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

Pigs only lactate for 15 seconds per day, compared to the cows 10 minutes. They also only produce 6L of milk compared to a cows 30L. Finally pigs cannot become pregnant while lactating unlike cows, so they're even less profitable. Pigs milk is 8.5% fat compared to cows 3.5, yet has been described as "watery and gamey."

that was cum

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You're telling me people can resist these?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Is this Loss?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
3 and 4 are backwards..

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Putter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

I see you’re drinking 1%. Is that ’cause you think you’re fat? ‘Cause you’re not. You could be drinking pilk if you wanted to.