Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

To celebrate the 2nd annual Coupons & Deals Movie Nite Awards premiering Saturday June 17th, let's have a good old fashion 'shoppin spree!

First, you take a picture of a crab:

Then, you give 'em a coupon!

Coupon Crabs ahoy mateys! And the best 5 (as judged by me and everybody's favorite mod/stickermaestro Manifisto), submitted by showtime, this coming Saturday the 17th, will win the artists not one but TWO cool stickers in the mail!!!

Be sure to join us for the awards at 4pm PDT 7pm EDT 23:00 UTC, at https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies it's gonna be a blast! And happy coupon crabbin'!

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

coupons + crabs!! gogogo!!!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

crabs fuckin love domino's

their one request? "no crazy ants"

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

What do you say :heysexy:

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I don't know how to PS stuff, so I made the "Official BYOB crab(p)".

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

Khanstant

BoldFrankensteinMir

Fantastic entries so far!

You know, I've been reading photoshop contests on this alive loving comedy website a long time, and recently, I was kinda bummed out thinking about how photoshop is no longer the cool graphics tool. The kids these days with their generative AI imaging tools! Bah!

No, not bah, bah not! I'm glad to see new tools come into the fray with us. But you know, funny thing. All that worry and harumphing that AI will take aalllll the challenge out of pixel-slingin', and here I am trying my darnedest to get DALL-E powered Bing chat to make me a crab with a coupon in their claw and, it just doesn't quite have spelling down yet do it?

I'm sure some masterful prompt-crafting genius can do far better than me but, still, it's charming to know old Photoshop (or its baby-brother Photopea!) still has some usefulness in it these days. That last touch of unnightmarishness before you push the thing out the door!

Sig by Heather Papps

Billa

The Emperor protects.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

You know, I've been reading photoshop contests on this alive loving comedy website a long time, and recently, I was kinda bummed out thinking about how photoshop is no longer the cool graphics tool. The kids these days with their generative AI imaging tools! Bah!

No, not bah, bah not! I'm glad to see new tools come into the fray with us. But you know, funny thing. All that worry and harumphing that AI will take aalllll the challenge out of pixel-slingin', and here I am trying my darnedest to get DALL-E powered Bing chat to make me a crab with a coupon in their claw and, it just doesn't quite have spelling down yet do it?

I'm sure some masterful prompt-crafting genius can do far better than me but, still, it's charming to know old Photoshop (or its baby-brother Photopea!) still has some usefulness in it these days. That last touch of unnightmarishness before you push the thing out the door!

Where the hell do you get the time and the strength to do such cool PS?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Good.stuff!

Yea, AI still sucks at text across the board.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Wtf is 23:00 UTC in Spanish time. I suck at doing time conversions. Even with webs.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Add two hours. So, 1:00

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Viginti Septem posted:

Add two hours. So, 1:00

Duck. Then I can't attend. I'm a cadaver at that time in the night. Thanks VS!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Billa posted:

Duck. Then I can't attend. I'm a cadaver at that time in the night. Thanks VS!

Sorry about that! The show will be on YouTube though so you can catch it anytime!

Sig by Heather Papps

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Sorry about that! The show will be on YouTube though so you can catch it anytime!

Awesome, thank you BoldFRanktensteinMir! I owe you one!

Khanstant
bed time is 3am not 1am

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Khanstant posted:

bed time is 3am not 1am

For me it is actually 22:30 :P

BoldFrankensteinMir

just 30 minutes left to 'shop those coupon crabs for sticker goodness!! The Coupons & Deals Movie Nite Awards are about to begin!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uheu3svFkzM
https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies 4pm pdt 7pm edt 23:00 utc see you there!!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Did my crappy crab win anything? I'd like a hamburger please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Manifisto and I will pick our faves and have results for you guys soon (sorry for the delay it's a holiday weekend in the US), thank you so much for making art!

Sig by Heather Papps