Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

And you may ask yourself, "how did I get here?"

But, looks cool so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ooh, looking forward to how this goes.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Slaan posted:

Surely it won't go as bad as Ankist has gone under the Snakes :argh:

Don't worry, we'll get a second chance when The Queen's Dilemma comes out :argh:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Sorry I'm late, my horse got stuck in traffic.

Let's imprison the bandit. We can execute him later if need be.

For the peasant, money to help his search might be ideal, so that we can send the General to rescue the Lord's kid.

But let's hold off on fixing the theater for now.

And I'd say ban the princess from horsing around... er, horse riding.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I could get behind building the theater.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

OK, let's see:

Cedani playing in the council room is basically queen practice. Why not let her stay?

We can easily send 5 supplies to one village and 7 to the other without straining our resources too much, so let's do that.

I'm going to abstain on the loan, but if we do take the loan then I vote to finance the tavern.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 14, 2023

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

SimplyUnknown1 posted:

Okay, several things to talk about this week.

Clearing the camps should be our highest priority, and I believe we should clear Post West first, as it is closest to one of our roads. If any guests coming for the wedding arrive by that road, they would potentially be in great danger.

As we invested the crown's funds in this inn, we deserve some payment. However, we should also not allow ourselves to be duped. 1 gold is far too little repayment. Push for three gold.

Providing 5 goods makes the most sense for the missing cattle scenario, as giving out money would only be used to purchase replacement goods. Might as well cut out the middleman while we have supplies to spare.

As we have the money now, I see no reason not to hire a band this week. After all, it might take time to locate skilled musicians to play during the wedding.

While it is your family and I question why you are asking us to handle your domestic issues, I see no reason not to allow Princess Asalia to learn swordsplay. In these dangerous times, she should learn how to defend herself. Allow her to train.

Pretty much all of this.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Send Stan to the village and see if we can catch them.

We should also buy the flowers, but let's tell the mystery merchant to get lost.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

It's worth noting the flowers cost Supplies, not Gold.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Let's refuse the inn's gold. It's very kind of them but the happiness of the Kingdom is more important.

Tell the drunk to buy his bottles of 'boots' somewhere else.

Take the merchant and throw him in the dungeons! Send for Ada.

And give the village supplies.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Puffy Dress, please.

Send Stan West.

Try giving the medicine.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

BassMug posted:

Sweet, we’re getting a fishing minigame!

Slaan posted:

Finally, a fashion mini game

It can be both!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Well, gently caress.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

TheDavies posted:

The most important thing is to obtain enough evidence to ensure that His Grace can demonstrate he had no involvement in the tragic death of the visiting monarch; therefore, give Stan the letter.

As for the petitioner, we obviously can't send Stan to assist him. I would normally be inclined to offer him some compensation, but since we are presently paying off a loan that I advised against taking, I suspect that we will to save every coin for our own purposes. Therefore, send him on his way.

Hear, hear!

sb hermit posted:

As it may be helpful to grow our army anyway, I suggest we invite Lurs and see if they are open to being on speaking terms with Etton.

Also hear, hear!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I mean, if things hadn't been f'd up, it would have been fine.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

wedgekree posted:

Also remember we may -get- better offers for the daughter in question. There's no need to commit to the first one that comes up. If she's going to be a purely political pawn, hold out for better offers.

That's good advice. Don't marry her off yet.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yes, let's Invite Sir Frederick.

As for the dust merchant, throw him in the dungeon! We can't have any of that in our Kingdom.

Tell the guy who wants the big house to get lost. Seriously, we're not a bank! A cool house is not worth it.

How much of the loan payment do we still have left?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ugggh, this is hard. We really should send Stan to Kaski now. But, if we don't send him to the inn now there'll probably be trouble.

Invite Via Lyt, maybe?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

RBD - can we afford the 28G right now?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I do like the two weeks option, honestly.

With that in mind, send Stan to Kaski and let's clear this business up!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Black Robe posted:

Summon Noaksey and see what he has to say about this mythical creature, for the same reason - and either we'll get a useful knight or a useful dragonslayer out of it. Maybe a good story, too.

Or a good laugh!

BTW, we might want to build the stables at some point. I am not voting for this now, just reminding everyone it's a thing.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yeah, wait 2 weeks and sort out the Kaski situation first.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

She is open to the idea of a murderous hedgehog for a pet.

Ball’s in your court, then :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I'm in favor of Sir Frederick's plan. You never know. Maybe he'll catch a real monster in that forest.

Instead of buying what is admittedly a nice cock, howsabout we build the Stable instead? There's a lot of places we could get to, and maybe it'll stop taking Stan two weeks each time.

As for the drunk guy... give him 7 gold to try and better himself, but if he comes back and asks for more money after this, give him a thrashing!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Let's break for some lunch, I believe that it's Quackles turn this week.

Like my namesake, I will duck the responsibility. :v:

Let's Hand the man over and send out Stan to the tavern.

We can also invite Lurs and tell him about the Dust.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I vote for Lurs!

(sorry :v:)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Pardon Jovan. Let's call it a duel and have done with it.

Invite Masha. Cheaters never prosper if we'll have anything to say about it.

We should give over the painting. What's better: one painting or the kingdom's survival?

Give the village 12 gold, we can afford it and they need it.

Send Stan to the village of, uh, Prabuly. We need to get exploring.

Tell the sorceror we can't help. It's... probably fine.

Tell Torlando to come back in two weeks, as well.

Prep the Witch for the battle, since she has some free time.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I thought we invited Masha?

EDIT: Oh, she's coming next week.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Black Robe posted:

Ah, chicken soup. I hear it's good for the soul.

Don't fire the cook, he had no way of knowing and it's all ended relatively well.

Send Alena to look at this fog, I suspect it will be ordinary bandits or some such but better safe than sorry.

As we have the money right now, pay for a healer to attend the idiot. We may end up needing him to testify in the future if we're really to sort out this Dust business and it won't do our reputation any harm to help him instead of leaving him to recover naturally.

...maybe some chicken soup would help?

These seem good.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I vote for the loan.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bregor posted:

Invite Lady Lena to Grevno as she seems to have the most to discuss with His Grace.

This.

jkq posted:

Let's send Stan to Oborka and Alena to Belka. We don't have any detailed info on the horsemen to guide us in deciding whom to send where, so we may as well use something arbitrary. I note that their respective clothing colors somewhat line up with the colors of the horsemen.

That!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

jkq posted:

Send Stan to help the village, we need to protect our citizens.

Was anything the fortune teller said, as vague as it all was, anything that we can verify as being true? I don't suppose we can ask her to come back in a few weeks? If we haven't been able to verify or prove anything she said is true, then send her away. As she said, if she hasn't said any truths, we don't need to pay.

Send Alena to Belka, let's finish dealing with the Babushka incident.

Invite Via Lyt, and see if she's heard anything new from torturing the Radovian prisoner the rumor mill.

Sounds good to me!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Alena can take care of the gale.

And Stan should be able to sort out the Oracle Dust incident, but only because it's more humane than telling the man to go away.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Jan 10, 2024

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yeah, tell the baker to get lost.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Slaan posted:

The king must put his foot down!

No, no, that's how we lost the last one. :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yeah, the Hunter should examine the tooth to figure out what actually happened that day. After that, prepare him for the battle.

Alena can go with Torlando. Perhaps we can offer her hazard pay?

Tell the mercenaries we aren't interested. Our army level is... OVER NINE HUNDRED!!

And Stan investigating Tylka seems good.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

jkq posted:

Send the Hunter to track down Volos. Maybe if we can find Volos the God of Thunder will reward our help by blessing the king and queen with a baby boy?

Give the villagers 28 supplies, and suggest to them that they improve the village's defenses, as mentioned by Black Robe and Bregor.

Tell the peasant to deal with it, we don't have enough resources to solve every problem caused by stupid decisions.

Send Stan somewhere that he can return before the battle.

All of these sound good.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I'm sure we'll enjoy our vacation(?).

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Lady Lena or no one. Not enough evidence for the others.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Feb 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Black Robe posted:

We need every scrap of goodwill we can get at this point, I feel.

Send Alena to deal with the imp.

Pay for a new cow.

Send Stan to the closest place he hasn't been yet.

Hear, hear!